Chapter 88: Is it good that Ah Yun loves me like before?

The summer sun is like a fire, especially in the land of Kyushu with the Jinguo Flame Belt, it is July, the land is much less sunny, and the cats are lazily hiding under the shadows and napping. The queue out of town was long, and there was almost an hour of waiting. Dugu Li was worried that Li Qingyun would be heated, so he quietly put his waist on his waist to dissipate heat for him, and the two were like glue, just like the love and sweetness of the newlyweds, and they looked envious of others. Yun didn't feel the heat, only his cheeks were slightly red, and Yu Guang observed the troops everywhere, and did not notice that Dugu Li had been watching him.

"Name." One officer and soldier took notes on his name and address, and two officers and soldiers searched for people with portraits, surrounded by many officers and soldiers holding weapons.

Li Qingyun was wearing a red veil, and he could vaguely see that he was a beauty. He coughed softly. Dugu Li on the side held him and slowly said the pseudonyms of himself and Li Qingyun. The officers and men asked where they were going and where they were going. Dugu Li answered one by one. The officer and soldier skimmed the two of them. The newlyweds, one wearing a mask and the other wearing a red veil. He got up with a serious face, pointed to the faces of the two, and said coldly: "All off." Li Qingyun slowly took off the veil. The serious face of the officer and soldier instantly turned into a somewhat lewd smile, looked Li Qingyun up and down, stretched out his hand to provoke his face to tease him, and said while stretching out his hand: The little lady is so beautiful. Yun frowned slightly. Dugu Li blocked the hands of the officers and soldiers, put the veil back on Li Qingyun, and said lightly: The officer and soldier frowned unhappily, and said coldly: You are his husband, you also have to take off the mask!" Dugu Li paused and said, "I'm afraid I'll stain the eyes of the official." The officers and soldiers scoffed: "Let me see what it can be ugly!" Dugu Li slowly took off his mask, and the red rash on the side of his face was exposed to the sun. Somebody exclaimed with a white face: "It's smallpox!"

"Smallpox!"

"Stay away from him!!"

"Oh my God!"

The faces of the officers and men also changed. He held a long sword and looked at Dugu Li with a cold face: even if he carried smallpox, he dared to come out! Don't hurry out of town yet!" Dugu Li put the mask back, took Li Qingyun's waist and walked out of Yuedu step by step, slowly came to the suburbs, ten miles long pavilion, sparsely populated.

Li Qingyun took off Dugu's hand that was holding him around his waist and quickly walked forward. Dugu Li looked at Li Qingyun's back in front of him, gently pursed his lips, and slowly followed.

"Ah Yun, we are leaving from Los Angeles, and we may need to pretend to be a husband and wife for a while."

Li Qingyun's footsteps paused, he turned his head, and his phoenix eyes were slightly cold: "Who told you that I want to leave from Los Angeles" "You don't leave the country of Jin"

Dugu Centrifuge thought so exquisitely and keenly, he instantly figured out Li Qingyun's thoughts.

But staying in the Jin country is ultimately dangerous.

"Since I plan to come to Jinguo, I don't plan to go back empty-handed. Helian Chen humiliated me so far, and I should also make him taste a little pain. "Li Qingyun's chin lifted slightly, phoenix eyes narrowed, Dugu, if you want to part ways with me, please." Dugu was slightly stunned, his heart tightened, and he held Li Qingyun's hand,

"Let go." Li Qingyun looked at Dugu Li's hand coldly. Dugu's eyes hurt slightly, and he said in a deep voice: "Ah Yun" I said let go." Li Qingyunfeng's eyes were angry, he didn't move, just looked at Dugu Li coldly. Dugu Li looked at Li Qingyun's cold and emotionless eyes, and slowly let go of Li Qingyun's hand with a lost soul, and his voice was slightly hoarse: "Then Ayun Li Qingyun's eyes were emotionless, and he turned around and left." Dugu Li followed behind, looking at him without talking, stretching out his hand to touch his clothes, but he was afraid to see Li Qingyun's disgusted and cold expression, and retracted his hand.