Chapter 80: Li Qingyun How dare you!

The midsummer sun fell on the inches of land halfway up the Yunhu Mountain. A gentle breeze blew up the hems of the people's clothes. When the entire beauty tribe heard this phrase, "Go with you to Jinguo," their emotions collapsed, and one by one they looked at him with red eyes, tears kept falling, and they all shouted and begged him not to promise Helian Chen, "You let them go first,

then I can go to Jinguo with you." Li Qingyun stared straight at Helian Chen.

"Okay." Helian Chen smiled lightly and drew his lips, beckoned, and ordered the soldiers to loosen the restraints of the mermaids, and the soldiers got the order to act immediately. Duan Heng was untied and pushed forward by the soldiers. The village chief looked at him with tears in his eyes and kept shaking his head, the meaning in his eyes was obvious. Li Qingyun returned with a reassuring look. Duan Heng sighed heavily. Then one by one, the Americans were untied and came over crying.

"Brother Jiu'er!" As soon as Shen Huai came over, he threw himself on Li Qingyun's leg and cried, "You can count on coming to see us." My sister went to join the army and didn't come back for a long time, and we all miss Brother Jiu'er. Li Qingyun did not speak, but just reached out and touched Shen Huai's head. Helian Chen looked at him with a smirk, and then held out his hand, and Li Qingyun raised his phoenix eyes to look at him and raised his feet. Duan Chuliu tugged at his sleeve, and with tears in his eyes, he shook his head and whispered, "Take care of yourselves." Li Qingyun glanced deeply at Duan Chuliu. He lifted his feet and walked step by step toward Helian Chen. Helian Chen looked at him with a smirk. Li Qingyun also looked at him with a smile, and there was a little meaning in his smile. Helian Chen threatened him with the Beauty Clan, and even abused and killed the Beauty Clan, coupled with the hostile enmity between the two, so that Li Qingyun's idea of occupying the land of the Jin State deepened. The clash of sight between the two did not last long. Helian Chen grabbed Li Qingyun's wrist and took it into his arms, looked at the person who had fallen into his arms, reached out and squeezed his dark satin ink hair on the tip of his nose and gently sucked: "How fragrant." Li Qingyun's eyes lifted, his chin was also pinched by Helian Chen, he carefully looked at Li Qingyun's face, slightly squinting: Different taste. Li Qingyun saw contempt and slack in Helian Chen's eyes, as well as a touch of prejudice.

"You are now beginning to wonder how you ascended the throne as the Emperor of the Yong Kingdom," Helian Chen leaned down and chuckled, "Did you betray your body?" Have your courtiers ever enjoyed you?" Li Qingyun's eyes grew colder.

"Whether they have tasted you or not, from now on, you are my own." Helian Chen picked up Li Qingyun and got into the carriage. Many of the beauties were getting redder and redder. Xiao Ziyi's face was also getting colder. The Jinguo team was ready to return to China and lined up in a neat line. Xiao Ziyi suddenly held out his hand at this time and shouted loudly: "Kill!" As soon as the words fell, the armies that were ambushed everywhere suddenly rushed out and surrounded the Jin army! The two sides quickly entered the fiery fight. Xiao Ziyi drew his sword and joined the battle.

"Hey, Li Qingyun, your people are really loyal protectors of the Lord, but unfortunately, Lonely has already predicted it, so he was already ambushed in advance before you came." Helian Chen looked at him and smiled. Li Qingyun did not speak, and Feng Feng looked at the battle outside the carriage. The army led by Xiao Ziyi originally had the upper hand, but was soon killed by the Jin army that had been ambushed earlier. The Yong Army began to gain the upper hand, and if it continued like this, the situation would be unfavorable. Li Qingyun's face changed slightly, and he had already predicted that the Jin Dynasty would lay an ambush here in advance, and that the defeat would have been predicted long ago. He originally wanted to go to the Jin Kingdom, and Helian Chen's predatory behavior allowed him to go to the Jin Kingdom "just and brightly". It's just that he didn't want to see Xiao Ziyi and the army he brought with him casualties. Under the scorching sun, the Jin army was already in the ascendant. tfam0d