Chapter 145: Farewell to Miao Frontier Chapter

Dugu Li had already staggered towards Li Qingyun. He rarely got so drunk, but today he was so happy, the beautiful scene of the dream appeared in front of him, and the red color of the wedding was like an unreal dream in front of his eyes. Dugu thought in a trance, his Ayun married him in a big red dress. Really became his wife.

The slender jade-like hand picked up the joy scale and picked up the red hijab.

He stared at the handsome and gorgeous face in front of him.

Li Qingyun has smiling eyes, and the tail of his eyes is like a hook, which can hook people's souls and make people itchy. The slowly raised lips indicated the owner's happy mood. A pleasant whisper sounded from his throat:

"Ah Li." Finally, he stretched out his hand again and took the initiative to hook Duguli's little finger, raised his head, and called: "Husband."

In Miaojiang, in foreign races, they completed this wedding that only a few people knew about.

Dugu Li listened to the soft call and the affectionate phoenix eyes in front of him, and held Li Qingyun's hand back. He leaned down, a light and gentle kiss fell on Li Qingyun's forehead, his slender five fingers held Li Qingyun's cheek, he chuckled at his new wife and asked for a reward, "I still want to hear Ayun call my husband."

Li Qingyunfeng's eyes glared at him, and that look was angry and coquettish, as if it was a warning, but it contained a strong affection.

"Don't go too far.

He whispered.

In the next second, Li Qingyun was picked up by Dugu Li and put on the bed, Li Qingyun hugged Dugu Li's neck, his face was so red that he couldn't do it, don't start, and was pinched by Dugu Li's chin, his phoenix eyes were moist, under Dugu Li's expectant and possessive gaze, Li Qingyun's eyelashes trembled,

Whispered, "Husband-kun." Husband.

"Ayun, you are so cute, you are like this, I can't help it." Dugu jumped wildly and gently stroked Li Qingyun's cheek.

"Don't put up with it. Li Qingyun stretched out his hand and held the hand that was stroking his face, Dan Feng's eyes were incomparably hooked, "Today is our wedding day, Ah Li can be as crazy as he wants, not to mention that you don't endure it much on weekdays."

He whispered the latter sentence. Dugu Li hugged Li Qingyun and said in a dumb voice: "Is this picture true, are we really married"

Li Qingyun nodded, stretched out his hand to hold Dugu Li's face, and said seriously: Of course it's true, Ah Li, don't doubt all this, we held a wedding in Miaojiang, and under the witness of your brother, I married you in a joyful dress. I am real and I love you is also true.

Duguli felt that he was going to be smashed by such beauty.

The more beautiful and dreamy the picture, the more he was afraid of losing.

A drop of clear tears slowly condensed in the glazed jade eyes and dripped on Li Qingyun's cheeks. After getting all these dreamed things, he became suffering from gains and losses, afraid of separation, afraid of killing each other, afraid that one day he would wake up and he would still be the lonely man who had nothing, and even more afraid that he would not find Li Qingyun in this huge Kyushu.

"Ah Li, what are you crying about, I'm here." Li Qingyun saw him crying, and his heart was so distressed. He held Dugu's face, raised his head, and offered his kiss like a sacrifice. He hugged Duguli's neck tightly.

Li Qingyun swore that he had never spoken so gently in his life and would never be separated again. No matter where I go, I'm always the only one by my side.