Chapter 136: King of Lies× Aci [No Departure from the Clouds]

The sun was just right, and everyone in the room was discussing how to obtain the countermeasures of the thousand-year-old holy lizard, but they did not notice that at this moment, Dugu Ci, who was alone and left the gate of the mansion, appeared at the gate of the mansion wearing a cloak. When Wei Chi Mengtuo sent Dugu Ci to Miaojiang, he had already found many 1l\ people from foreign clans of the old clan to take root here, and all the people in the mansion were ordered to protect Dugu Ci . Dugu Ci has lived here for many years, although he has never gone out, but he knows the terrain here very well, uses special methods, escapes everyone's surveillance, and leaves the mansion alone. The streets of Miaojiang were full of people, constantly shouting and selling snakes and cheats, Dugu Ci lowered the white bucket pipe, looked at the road ahead, and slowly walked forward. But because of his natural weakness, he bumped and bumped on the road, walked for a long time, and did not see the head. He wiped the hot sweat and felt a little dizzy. Meanwhile. Not far away. On a rockery, sat a man in an inky purple alien costume, with long silver-white hair hanging down, contrasting with the dark purple clothes. His fingers are slender, and his index finger wears a silver-white serpentine ring. The inky purple pupils under the silver mask were unknown through the telescope in his hand, staring at the person who was rushing in the mirror. A beautiful silver snake wrapped around his arm, spitting out snake letters. A young man stood in front of a dark purple curtain, looking through the ghost, at the figure of the Lord. He knew that the Lord had liked to do this thing most in the past two years. Every day will hold a telescope, voyeurism, frantically follow the line of sight, although the Lord is instructed, but this kind of peeping into other people's lives regardless of the situation and occasion, especially at night, when others are bathing and bathing, it is too numb to the scalp. The young man cleared his throat and said, "Lord, all parts of the Blood Bamboo Forest have been cleaned. He has also sent someone to secretly protect, and after a scent of incense, that one will come over. He paused and said, "More than ten years ago, Xingnu wrote a letter, asking the Lord to help her take care of Young Master Qi in Miaojiang until she was eighteen years old. It has been about ten years since Qi Gongzi settled in Miaojiang. Now that Gongzi has a weak crown, and now he suddenly appears in front of him, or for this reason, will the dark purple curtain flutter in the wind. The inky purple pupils still looked at the telescope. After a long time, the rumored king of deception, who had lived for thousands of years, hooked his lips, and his voice was low and magnetic: Wei Chimeng asked me to help her take care of the child, and there must be no benefit. Now that the child is older, eighteen years old, and full of weak crowns, I look at and raise, and I have seen the big since childhood, and it is time to repay. The young man frowned and said: "I'm afraid that Li Qingyun and Dugu Li know about it "The silver snake ring on his left index finger glowed brightly in the sun, slightly narrowed purple pupils, and his tone was a little gloomy: "Xu Rong's death pervert, after fighting with me for so many years, there is no way to kill me, and he can only seal me in Miaojiang, even if Dugu Li and Li Qingyun know, what can they do to me" The young man raised his head: "Do you really want to give the thousand-year-old holy lizard to the holy son"

"Ah, although I really don't want to give it. There is no way, who calls him the holy son of the phoenix clan? The mission of the Kyushu foreign race is to protect the holy son, and he failed to keep the Phoenix Jun back then, and now he has to keep Li Qingyun" The long silver hair fluttered in the wind.

"Dugu Li is a cold-blooded heartless and ruthless frost blade that Xu Rong has carefully polished over the years, and it is a deadly knife that stabs at the Holy Son. Xu Rong's purpose of dying pervert is to kill his wife with his own hands and dig up his heart, swallow the heart of the holy son, and live forever with him. I wouldn't have let Du alone live. He raised his legs, rested on the rockery, changed his posture to look at the telescope, the silver bells on the interracial purple clothes were nailed, and he continued: "Look at the appearance of the Holy Son, he will collapse when his lover dies. Can I not give it"