Chapter 45: The Courtiers Come

In the first room of the inn Tianzi.

Bai Jingce gently put Li Qingyun down, he looked at Li Qingyun's face full of anger, approached him and smiled softly: Sister-in-law ascended to the peak of bliss. Li Qingyun reached out and tried to hit him again.

Bai Jingce firmly clasped his wrist and smiled, "Jiu'er, playing once or twice is the pleasure of the boudoir." No more is interesting. The candle flame rose, reflecting Li Qingyun's entire face was absolutely beautiful, the fragrance was fragrant, and a light look hooked Bai Jingce's heart into confusion.

Bai Jingce picked up his chin, carefully admired his face, and looked at Li Qingyun as a little girl. Jiu'er, your appearance is very sexy. Don't be alone, what he can give you, I can give you. Li Qingyun only had the word anger in his eyes, he did not pretend to be dumb, and his red lips lightly opened: "Bai Jingce, if you dare to touch me, I will definitely let you die without a place to die."

Bai Jingce was surprised and surprised. More or more joy: after the words were finished, he deceived himself again, firmly clasping Li Qingyun's hands, and there was a crazy desire and exclusive desire belonging to a man in his eyes.

"Jiu'er, you have no power and no power, like you have such a face, you should be imprisoned and imprisoned as a prisoner. Ah Li is born cold and cold-hearted, and it is impossible to really like you. He can't look at you every day. As soon as those men see you, they are bound to have a desire for you.

"You've got from Bai today." Be nice, I will protect you, and the White Family will protect you.

Bai Jingce said that, he tore off Li Qingyun's shirt, and looked at the people in front of him who were covered with ambiguous red marks left by loneliness, and there was both jealousy and madness in his eyes.

"This is the mark left by Ah Li" Bai Jingce smiled lightly and looked at Li Qingyun condescendingly, I also want to leave such a mark on you, Jiu'er.

Li Qingyun was about to faint with anger.

His hands were firmly pressed and he could not move. Bai Jingce's legs were hard against his legs, forcing him to face him with such a weak and shameful posture.

"You let go of me! You don't come and touch me! Get lost! Bai Jingce, go away!"

Li Qingyun's body trembled, and it wasn't until this moment that he really realized that Bai Jingce really wanted to bully him. It shouldn't be like that.

"Let go of me! Bai Jingce, I'm going to kill you!" Li Qingyunfeng's eyes were red, and he, who had always been honored and proud, fell one tear after another in the face of such a playful bullying. An unstoppable shudder. Scared in the face of unknown bullying.

He could accept that he was voluntarily eaten dry and wiped clean by loneliness. But they can't accept being forced by others.

This reminded him of Duan Yin, who was locked up as a canary plaything doll. No dignity, no dignity, no dignity

Bai Jingce was stunned.

He looked at Li Qingyun's reddened eyes and the tears that kept falling in his eyes. The mind was suddenly much clearer.

Bai Jingce stood on the ground in a panic, covered Li Qingyun with a quilt, his face turned pale, and he didn't understand how he was so frightened and wanted to insult Jiu'er so much.

It took him a long time to slow down, and he closed his eyes tightly:

"Don't you cry, I'll pay you if I don't." I'm sorry for you, I'm not human, I can't stand myself, I can't help it, I look at you and want you, I don't know what's wrong with me.