Chapter 109: Ah Li, what reward do you want?

"Dugu Li, you are arrogant. Loneliness has lived in a world surrounded by intrigue since he was a child, and everyone wants Lone to die, and if it were not for Lonely's intrigues, I am afraid he would have died long ago. Helian Chen gripped the reins tightly, his eyes became colder and colder, "Gu just wants to get the beauty race, is it wrong, Gu just wants to kill all the stumbling blocks that hinder Gu's conquest of the world, is it wrong" The cold wind was biting, blowing the clothes of thousands of soldiers outside the Yan capital and in the dark night.

Dugu Li clenched his sword tightly, and his ice-like eyes became more and more condensed.

He said, "You are wrong if you block Ah Yun's way." Helian Chen looked at him, and suddenly laughed out strangely, he laughed so loudly that he couldn't stop laughing, as if he was mocking him. After laughing, he said loudly: "Dugu Li!" Have you forgotten that you caused the coup d'état in the Yongguo Kingdom in the past!"

"Li Qingyun almost died in prison, it was you, you who caused it yourself!"

"Li Qingyun almost lost the throne, it's also you! Single-handedly!" Helian Chen pointed at him, his eyes were cold: "You are proud, you are high, you don't look at anyone, you only think about how to weaken the power of the Yong Kingdom, for your star tower, your mentor, for the so-called world, you almost killed him with your own hands!" Helian Chen said disdainfully:

"I haven't forgotten." Dugu Li's face became whiter and whiter.

His hands began to tremble, and he gripped the reins tightly, his voice so soft that only he could hear it.

"Every night, at midnight, I can dream that in that dark and dull prison, he has become a bloody, cold corpse."

"No matter how I called him, he didn't wake up.

"I cried and begged him to come to life, and he just wasn't angry at all."

"That dream, that dream, so real and so terrible." The cold wind howled by, blowing away the words he whispered in a trembling voice. Helian Chen couldn't hear what he was saying, so he sneered: "Dugu Li, are you weak-minded" "

Li Qingyun, he will never forgive you, with your past behavior, and the mistakes you made in Xudu, with Li Qingyun's character, he will never be able to forgive you!" Helian Chen's eyes were gloomy, and after he finished speaking, he glanced at a general beside him, who nodded, and led an army around the rear.

"I can accept that he doesn't forgive me and doesn't like me anymore." Dugu Li said softly. Shinobi raised his head, his eyes were like frost freezing in an instant, and a momentary murderous aura seemed to be able to condense into substantial damage.

"But I can't accept anyone touching a single hair of his hair."

When the words fell, the two sides instantly fought fiercely. On a dusty night, outside the Yandu city, the liver was flowing in the wilderness, and the battle situation was fierce.

The martial arts of the people in the Star Tower are like gods, with one enemy and ten, all of them are as light as swallows, and their bodies are agile, and no ordinary soldier can hurt them in the slightest. However, in the war, what is even more frightening is the snow-white figure stained with blood.

Dugu Li held a cold sword like ice jade, and the dead bones under the sword were one after another, and the white clothes were stained red with blood. Every time his sword fell, he was fast and ruthless, fast as a god, and ruthless as Shura. Like a crazy killing god, he reaps human lives wantonly. Under the night, countless pairs of eyes stared at the white figure in horror.

On a hill outside the city of Yandu.

An old man who looked at nearly eighty years old smiled at the fierce battle below the mountain, and the snow-white murderous figure without blinking.