Chapter 156: Bathing Fire

Xu Rong's laughter was like crawling out of hell, extremely harsh and difficult to hear. After laughing, he raised his head stiffly, his eyes were bloodshot, and he stared straight at the two of them who were only each other.

His brain tingled violently.

If he hadn't been obsessed with killing Feng Jun at the beginning, and Feng Jun had lived well, he would have loved Feng Jun to old age, become everyone's envious couple, and then died together, and the history books would have praised them for their love more than Jin Jian and stayed together for a lifetime.

Unfortunately, there are no ifs. There are no ifs.

"Feng Jun"'s voice was already hoarse.

Feng Jun can no longer come back, there is no possibility of returning, he has tried countless methods, Feng Jun has no possibility of coming back from the dead, he raised Feng Jun's body for a thousand years, and he is only worthy of spending the rest of his life with Feng Jun's corpse, no, he is not even worthy of touching Feng Jun's body.

"Die, give me all death.

Xu Rong's eyes were bright, it was jealousy that penetrated into the marrow, he almost looked at Dugu Li and Li Qingyun with disgust, what he couldn't guide, couldn't be consummated, and didn't want others to be consummated. Since Li Qingyun is not dead and his plan has not succeeded, at least one of these two can die. He had to watch these two people be separated forever and never see each other again, so that he could find a trace of comfort from the bottom of his heart.

Without thinking, Xu Rong drew out the long sword on the side, and with a cold look he was about to attack Li Qingyun.

"Yunyun, be careful.

Dugu's voice was very soft, and he quickly pulled Li Qingyun into his arms, holding the sword firmly in his palm, and his palm bleeding.

"Die! Die! Give me all death!"

Xu Rong seemed to have gone completely crazy, and he attacked forward with his sword.

Dugu was able to dodge, he grabbed Li Qingyun and tried to send Li Qingyun to a safe corner, then drew his long sword and began this first mortal battle with Xu Rong. Xu Rong's martial arts are strong, not because he is highly talented, but because he has a long life and has enough time to practice, and the martial arts of Dugu are all taught by him personally, and the two have the same number of martial arts paths, the same tricks, and there is almost no way to distinguish the victory and defeat.

Dugu's talent and strength can be called a shocking genius, so that he can not fall behind in Xu Rong's crazy playing style.

Xu Rong's eyes were scarlet, and he was already a completely lifeless killing method.

On the other hand, Du Guli, his eyes are as cold as a cold pool, and his expression is calm and rational like a machine.

He is a "killing weapon" that Xu Rong has planned for many years, a cold-blooded and ruthless sword that draws his sword like a god and is rational to the extreme.

In this world, only Dugu Li can defeat Xu Rong.

Li Qingyun watched the two fighting, unable to watch the battle, he wanted to help Ah Li, he also understood that at this moment, only if he was safe, could make Ah Li fight more rationally, the sword technique was like a god "Li Qingyun, you can let Dugu Li listen to you, right"

The voice that suddenly came from behind him startled Li Qingyun.

Mo Zizhao leaned against the wall, playing with the small silver snake wrapped around his arm, and his dark purple pupils were deep.