Chapter 33: The Assassination of the Winter Hunt (II)

"Nice! Although the fifth prince was not the empress dowager of that year, his mother concubine was also a serious and noble woman!"

Hu Pei pointed a little, and looked at Li Qingyun with disdain, "And Your Majesty, your mother concubine Duan Guifei, she is a fireworks land out of a thousand, people riding the maiko!" His status is low, and he is also worthy of giving birth to a prince and becoming an empress! The big fool of the world!"

"When I waited for the book to participate in the petition to ask Emperor Xian to give Duan Guifei death, in fact, Emperor Xian gave Duan Guifei death, which was really a wise move. 

"Unfortunately, Your Majesty did not bear to kill you as a sisde!" Hu Pei said coldly, actually let the evil seed born of this prostitute inherit the throne! After so many years, I kneel in front of you, and I feel really disgusting!"

Li Qingyun stood in the night, dressed in red like fire, his body was straight, even if the fiery sharp pain on his ankle made him pale, he could not show a weak state.

His pride does not allow

him to let any enemy see his fragile appearance.

Li Qingyun's eyes narrowed slightly, like a noble phoenix, staring at Hu Pei, forever high above the top, forever invincible.

"Hu Pei, I have really wronged Aiqing for so many years."

Li Qingyun's voice was extremely cold.

Unfortunately, the tomb of Yi Yiyi's biological mother, Duan Guifei, was buried in the empress's mausoleum. She will always be the most honorable noble concubine in the Yong Kingdom, the empress, the empress! Her soul will always be looking at you coldly in heaven, laughing at how you died at the hands of Yuan!"

"Shuo will always be the Nine-Five-Year Emperor above the ten thousand people in the Yong Kingdom!"

"As long as you don't die for one day,

Li Qingyun narrowed his eyes slightly: Does Hu Aiqing know how Emperor Xian died?"

Hu Pei frowned: "Isn't it the end of your life?"

"It was he who killed him."

As soon as Li Qingyun's voice fell, Hu Pei's fingertips trembled with anger, pointed at Li Qingyun, and scolded: "You, "You"

"He doesn't care about me and my mother's life or death, what can he do" Li Qingyun laughed, Dan Feng had an indestructible pride in his eyes, but he also had a hidden and imperceptible vulnerability, "They want to kill my mother, they want to kill me!"

"In that brutal war of conquest, either you die or I die!"

"If your heart is soft, you will still have the life to stand here and speak today!"

"Great rebellion! No humanity!" Hu Pei scolded, 'You are like this to your brothers, and you are like this to your biological father!'

"A seed like you deserves to be folded!" You should have died sooner!" Hu Pei scolded enough.

"Hu Aiqing Yiyi," Li Qingyun interrupted impatiently, "I just want to hear a word from you." 

"Is it to be loyal to Li Su, or to choose another Ming Lord?"

Li Qingyun was now in the inferior position, and that proud and honorable momentum could also scare people.

"Li Su is definitely not your Ming Lord!"

"Good birds choose trees to live in~

"Hu Aiqing once he fails to kill Jun today, but it will be a stink for thousands of years!"