Chapter 66: Ah Yun, please, we start again

"Bai Jingce, can you come and talk with me more" Li Qingyun smiled, red lips slowly raised, and the appearance of laughter was very good, making people see the itch in their hearts.

Bai Jingce's heart flickered, and he looked at him in a daze: "Good, good and he looked at Du Lonely again, and hesitated: "Ah Li" Du Lonely looked cold, and the strength of holding Li Qingyun in his hand was heavier, and he didn't want Li Qingyun to have any contact with others. In his opinion, everyone looks at Li Qingyun with a different meaning.

They coveted Li Qingyun's beauty, their eyes drifted away from Li Qingyun's body, and they couldn't control their dirty desires in their hearts. Li Qingyun is his. Li Qingyun belonged to him alone.

Only he could know Li Qingyun's beauty. No one else can think of it, and they can't touch it.

"Ah Yun, let's go back." Du Lonely wrapped around Li Qingyun's waist, his voice was gentle, and Li Qingyun was taken into his arms by Du Lonely. He looked back, looking at Bai Jingce pitifully, his eyes were like a kitten, the end of his eyes was red, a drop fell, and the red lips were slightly open, it was lip language.

Save me.

Bai Jingce's brain exploded. Is Li Qingyun asking him for help? Bai Jingce suffocated in his heart. He followed them for a while, staring at Li Qingyun's thin back and carefully tracing, and he was thin, was he not eating well and drinking well, how did Du Lonely take care of him, he clenched his fists, remembering what Su Yu had said, he stared closely at Li Qingyun's back, and his heart was eager to rescue Li Qingyun. Solitude is too much. How could he have been under house arrest and looked at the solitude coldly, allowing himself to be carried back to the room by him. Solitude could naturally detect that he was angry again, holding his face, holding his lips, and licking up and down. He looked at Li Qingyun's expressionless face and gently raised an eyebrow: "Ah Yun, you haven't laughed much lately, you used to smile at me a lot." Laugh a little more.

Li Qingyunfeng's eyes slowly lifted, his eyes were cold, and he looked at him wordlessly. Du Lonely sighed a long time: "Is it not good" He hugged Li Qingyun affectionately and said softly, "Ah Yun didn't want to stay with me the most, Ah Yun even praised me for my incense and beauty, Ah Yun used to like me the most, Ah Yun Li Qingyun pushed away the loneliness, the phoenix eyes were slightly red, word by word: "Don't mention before, before I was stupid, I was soft-hearted, I always don't have a long memory, every time I always need to eat two or three lessons to really remember!" No before! Every time you mention the past, I can remember how stupid I was before! I really want to wear down the past, and I have never known you. Loneliness's face turned pale.

Li Qingyun was not even willing to mention the past, and found it so difficult to talk about all the acquaintances of the past. Li Qingyun hated him, hated him, and was even disappointed in him, and would never have any love again. Under the wide white sleeved robe, he slowly took out the promise jade pendant that he had handed to Jiu'er in Duanjia Village. Now, he put the jade pendant back into the hands of its owner.

Li Qingyun looked at him incomprehensibly.

"Ah Yun, you accepted this jade pendant, you accept me whether you are good or not, you can do anything to me, I just ask you not to do this to me again, and stop thinking about leaving all day."

"The Yongguo Jiangshan you want, I will give it back to you, from now on, I will protect you thoroughly, always love you, and always take care of your emotions first." Never again will throw you in the face, never assassinate you again, never assassinate you again.

"Ah Yun, you give me a chance, a chance to come back, since we started all over again, you haven't talked to me much, and you don't pay attention to me, I really know I'm wrong." Ah Yun, the jade pendant in Duanjia Village you have not received, I know the reason why you do not accept it, give me a chance, as long as a chance to come back. Du Lonely left his hands to offer this jade pendant of mutton fat white jade and handed it to Li Qingyun in front of his eyes. His words were earnest, looking forward to looking at Li Qingyun, and there was only one strong desire in his heart to accept him again. He really didn't like Li Qingyun smiling at other men! God knows how lost he was when he faced Li Qingyun's cold words! He loves Li Qingyun. But this love became aware too late. Now he relied on the situation to tie Li Qingyun firmly to his side, but he couldn't get a smile from him and a little love. Li Qingyun was really getting more and more disappointed in him, more and more disgusted. This realization makes the solitude feel panic. It seemed that as long as he was light and easy, Li Qingyun would leave him forever in an instant. Lonely and lonely did not want to lose Li Qingyun. He wanted to pick up Li Qingyun's love for him again.