EXTRA 3: Your Majesty is Happy (3)

After Li Qingyun was happy, he rarely went out, and his life and living were personally taken care of by Duguli, and when he got up in the morning and morning dynasty, he would read it to him by Duguli, and Li Qingyun made a decision again, and Duguli imitated Li Qingyun's handwriting to review.

The construction of the was also inspected by trusted courtiers.

Since having a child, Duguli has become more and more gentle and careful with Li Qingyun, like taking care of a porcelain doll, afraid that it will be broken if he is not careful.

Li Qingyun often laughed at him, "It's because he has a child in his belly, and he doesn't have a heavy stomach - before he finished speaking, he was covered by Dugu Li with red eyes." Dugu Li's tone was gentle and serious: "Yunyun don't talk nonsense, Yunyun is healthy and long-lived, and the baby is safe and sound."

Li Qingyun was stunned, feeling Dugu's unease, took the initiative to snuggle into his arms, and said softly: "Let the husband worry." He admitted that he meant to coax Ah away.

Dugu softened into sweet water, gently and carefully hugged Li Qingyun, his slender five fingers gently and slowly stroked Li Qingyun's hair, and his whole person exuded a happy brilliance from the inside out. His eyes were also extremely gentle, Li Qingyun's cheeks were red, and this boundless happiness and sweetness made him can't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

Three years ago, he would never have thought that he would become the role of Ah Li's wife in the future, let alone that he would carry Ah Li's baby in his belly, let alone that he would call Ah Li Qingyun so coquettishly more than a year after the divorce of Ah Li Qingyun and Dugu, Li Qingyun

almost slowly accepted that he was below, will also calmly call Ah Li a husband, or brother or a few nice ones to make Ah Li happy.

Because he found that when he called his husband or brother, Ah Li would be very happy.

Men all hope that their daughters-in-law are well-behaved and dependent, and he understands.

Li Qingyun swore that he was only slimy in front of Ah Li and was a coquettish and clingy "wife".

But his image in the outside world, in the hearts of the people of Kyushu, is still the noble, majestic, temperamental emperor who kills and robs.

His tenderness, his coquettishness, his loveliness, all his vulnerable side, were all given to Ah Li without reservation. If the people of Kyushu saw that the Yongguo Emperor was this clingy person in front of his lover, they would be shocked.

It is precisely because of this different contrast in the outside world and at home, Duguli loves him more and more. How high and high he is outside, how clingy and cute he is at home, the more he becomes obsessed with Li Qingyun.

Li Qingyun thought to himself, he also has the way of mastering a husband.

Dugu Li stretched out his hand and slowly stroked Li Qingyun's flat abdomen, up to now, he was still incredible, Yunyun's stomach had an extra little life, what a miracle.

"The imperial physician said that he would be pregnant in three to four months, and now it is less than two months. Li Qingyun was still a little uncomfortable when he said this, his cheeks were slightly hot, and he muttered softly.

"Will Yunyun's belly get bigger day by day," Dugu Li looked at Li Qingyun curiously.

Li Qingyun nodded and said, "Yes" "I don't know what came to mind, his scalp was numb, "At that time, how can I go out to meet people, and I have another child with a big belly, will outsiders treat me as a monster" Dugu Li coaxed softly: "