Chapter 87: Yunyun wears a small skirt

The night passed quickly. Duguli has almost been able to recuperate after this day's recuperation, but it is tantamount to avoiding the pursuit of the officers and soldiers of the Jin country, which is tantamount to being more difficult than ascending to the sky. The officers and men walking in and out of the streets are so close together that not a single fly is given a chance to fly away.

The windows close slowly. Softly said:

"Will you" Li Qingyun asked.

"I learned." Dugu Li pursed his lips and smiled.

"There are women's dresses, ring-and-roll jewelry, and powdered cheek creams. Can you even wear a woman's makeup" Li Qingyun picked up a light red long dress. Dugu Li said: "No matter what kind of makeup, it will do."

"Then you dress up as a woman." Li Qingyun threw the skirt together. Dugu Li took the skirt, compared it for a while, pursed his lips and said, "I can't wear it."

"Can I wear it?" said Li Qingyun.

"Ah Yun can." Dugu Li compared this dress on Li Qingyun, and looked down at him with his eyes down, "The general of the Jin Kingdom who came to check yesterday has seen my side face. If I pretend to be a woman, it is unrealistic. Li Qingyun's face became more and more ugly. Dugu Li coaxed softly: Li Qingyun took the skirt, and his phoenix eyes were slightly cold, "This dress is difficult to wear,

if Ayun encounters difficulties, call me at any time." After Dugu Li finished speaking, he turned his back, like a gentleman, and the blue tendons on the back of his hand showed that he was not calm in his heart at the moment, and he had looked at Li Qingyun's body, inside and out, all clear. But at the moment, there is still irrepressible tension. The sound of clothes rubbing was heard in my ears. Cloud faded his clothes and put on this dress. It was July, the hottest summer season. Li Qingyun's forehead sweated when he was dressed, and he looked at this completely wrong tie and this little belly pocket, and he was greatly embarrassed. He really overestimated himself, and if he wore men's usual clothes or court clothes, he would still know. But the clothes of this Qinglou woman, although they look simple, are actually too complicated and difficult to wear. He looked at himself in the copper mirror in front of him, his skirt was nondescript, and his face was a little dark. He ordered, "Dugu, close your eyes, come here, help me." Dugu Li got up flattered when he heard this, his eyes were slightly surprised, his palms were clenched, and a layer of sweat appeared in his usually cold palms. He obediently closed his eyes, walked in the direction of Li Qingyun, stretched out his slender five fingers, and began to check the structure of this dress.

Li Qingyun looked at him and touched him, and said coldly: "It's just wearing a piece of clothing, what are you touching around" Dugu Li's eyes closed lightly, and his red lips lifted lightly: Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes narrowed lightly: "Then open your eyes." Dugu left his hand and shook lightly: Li Qingyun raised his eyebrows lightly:

"Fight quickly, don't waste time."

"Good, good." Dugu Li slowly opened his eyes, looked at Li Qingyun gently, with a shallow smile on his face, and his heart was already full of surprise. He lowered his head and frowned slightly: "It's over, I want to take off and put it back on."

When the words fell, he looked at Li Qingyun cautiously, "You don't talk nonsense, don't be mother-in-law,

can you hurry up" Li Qingyun frowned.

"Good." Dugu got permission, gave Li Qingyun this dress, looked at Li Qingyun's snow-white skin intently, a little dry mouth when he boarded, he lowered his eyes, put Li Qingyun back on, and tied the strap from behind him. Leaned down again to tie the belt around his waist. Li Qingyun's waist is very thin, without a trace of fat. Dugu Li walked behind him and wrapped around Li Qingyun's waist, passed the belt through, raised his head to look at the two people in the copper mirror, and smiled. Putting on the skirt, Li Qingyun sat in front of the dresser, his ink hair was a little disheveled, looking at his face in the copper mirror. Dugu Li picked up the powder cheek cream in the dresser one by one, as well as the step jewelry. He picked up Qingdai, slowly lifted Li Qingyun's face, gently drew his eyebrows for him, picked up Dansa and Dansha pens, and drew a red mole at the center of his eyebrows. The incense mist in the house is full of smoke, and the red yarn is light. Dugu Li drew seriously and quickly. I have to say that Dugu's technology is amazing. Li Qingyun has more makeup on his face, and when he wears a veil, no one can see that he is a man, only think that he is a taller woman. Gently comb Li Qingyun's black hair with his hand, and in just a moment, a bun was all coiled on Li Qingyun's head.