Chapter 67: Alone and Separated from the True Face of Lushan!

Li Qingyun sat on the bed, holding his legs, his ankles exposed, his dark satin ink hair hanging behind him, a plain shirt, unable to hide the gorgeous color, nor the coldness under his eyes. Full of anticipation, he hopes that he can accept Wenfen's love again.

People walk in glory and coolness, and things are not people.

It is no longer what it used to be, and what can't go back is what can't go back.

The broken mirror can't be re-rounded one by one, just like this broken jade pendant, no matter how it can't be pieced together, how can people be so strange and strange, only by waiting until they are lost, they know that they are precious, and they know how to redeem them.

Li Qingyun did not say a word or respond, which was already the final response.

There is an atmosphere of frighteningly quiet to the extreme, but panicking. The smoke from the incense burner slowly swirled, and the aroma filled the surroundings, which could not hide the seductive and exquisite fragrance that belonged to Li Qingyun alone. The astonishing face of the lonely jade jade was extremely pale at this moment. He clenched the broken jade pendant in his hand and fell into the wide white robe. 

Solitude is a person who can remain calm and rational to the extreme whenever and wherever he is. However, he always collapsed several times after encountering Li Qingyun's affairs, and he was lonely and lonely and lacked feelings since childhood, and even when his twin brother died of illness, his heart did not have the slightest ripple.

He sees everything like chewing wax and is lifeless.

Who let him be born without heart, who made him love without knowing it, who let him erase Li Qingyun's feelings for him step by step.

Missing out on the person he loves is what he deserves,

but loneliness never believes in fate. Destiny is in your own hands. As long as he is still alive, as long as he has this breath, he will let Li

Yueqingyun rekindle that love. Li Qingyun must not be allowed to be snatched away by someone else.

He couldn't lose Li Qingyun and his thin lips were slightly white, gently pursed. He quickly adjusted his mood, his eyes were slightly red, and then he raised a shallow smile: "Ah Yun, we still have a long time, I can wait until you fall in love with me again."

Li Qingyun glanced at him gently. I can't understand why he is so stubborn that he can't go back, but he still has to come back to his heart. As everyone knows, the mind can only give once, and it can only be planted once or twice on the same person, but it is not more than three. 

Li Qingyun's voice was tired: "I just want to move freely here, and you let the guards outside the courtyard not stop me."

"Okay." Du Lonely smiled shallowly, his eyes getting softer and softer, "But I want to be by your side all the time."

Whatever you want. Li Qingyun was thinking about his own plans.

Du Lonely squeezed the broken jade pendant in his hand, slowly exited the room, and placed it up.

Seeing that he changed his clothes, it was a light blue wide robe, lining his posture like pine cypress, his face like a crown of jade, and a face of stunning style Qianmo looked at Li Qingyun in the carved window, took the ointment and came over, glanced at the lonely and bleeding hand, and wanted to stop talking. He could also see clearly and clearly what had happened between the master and him, and up to now, he always felt that it was a little strange that things had developed like this.

"How is the situation in the DPRK and China" lonely and snowy, as inviolable as a heavenly god. In front of others, he was always cold and distant, turning everyone away. A heart like an iceberg that could not be pried Qianmo looked serious: "Li Xuan is seriously ill. The people of the DPRK and China are scattered, no one is in charge of the overall situation, and if it continues, the Yongguo will fall. "