Chapter 103: Star Tower Desperate

The war between Yong and Jin has entered a white-hot stage. Shen Qi broke through the capital again, so angry that Helian Chen issued a chase and kill order, asking all the generals of the Jin State to give priority to hunting down and killing Shen Qi, as long as they can kill Shen Qi, they can offer a reward. In the battle of the White Plain, Shen Qi won more with less, and fought a beautiful battle again. When the news came, Li Qingyun looked at the black and white words on the letterhead and chuckled with his lips. Leng Yan said, "Your Majesty, General Shen Qi has lived up to your expectations and is just around the corner to take off Helian Chen's head for you."

"Shun didn't choose the wrong person, she has talents." Li Qingyun put the letterhead in a candle and burned it out. The candle flame flickered, lining Li Qingyun's handsome face sparkling, a pair of phoenix eyes seemed to be filled with flames, he gently provoked a pair of phoenix eyes that seemed to be hooking and noble, and a chuckle slowly bloomed on his face.

"There are many beams that Shun and Helian Chen have formed, and one by one, it is enough to impress Shu. He and Shun are natural enemies, and there will never be a day when they can live together peacefully. Both in terms of conquest of Kyushu and in other aspects. Li Qingyun gently blew out the candle, and his phoenix eyes narrowed lightly: "He has repeatedly been disrespectful to your majesty, and even ordered the officers and soldiers of the Jin State to humiliate Dugu Gongzi. He is arrogant and reckless, inferior to His Majesty everywhere, and will surely be defeated in His Majesty's hands, and there is absolutely no possibility of turning over.

"I went to the Jin State alone, obtained the military secret map of the Jin State, and joined Lu Hua Xiao Ziyi in the Lingdu to gradually break the Jin State from all aspects, which was the initial plan. Helian Chen probably wouldn't have thought that the military secret map of the Jin State had been taken away. "Li Qingyun slowly sat down, played with the dragon jade seal in his hand, tilted his head sideways, his ink hair fell, and his phoenix eyes smiled: If a proud and complacent person like Helian Chen ruins his country and damages his dignity, what do you say will happen to him?"

"As he ordered in Xudu." Li Qingyun's tone was solemn, "Let all the Jin Kingdom soldiers humiliate and humiliate their His Royal Highness the Crown Prince." Leng Yan knelt down and said, "After taking the Jin State, Your Majesty will deal with Helian Chen as he wants." Even cutting off Helian Chen's limbs and making him an adult is also a gift from His Majesty to him. Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes smiled: "In short, we must find a way to make him live better than death." Leng Yan lowered his head. For some reason, the Lord, for some reason, swung the extinguished candle flame to the ground. Li Qingyun stood up, smashed the candle flame with his feet, and his phoenix eyes were filled with anger. In the dream of awakening his consciousness in the water, Helian Chen wanted to rob a man with him. In the development of reality, Helian Chen still has to oppose him everywhere. The Jin state and the Yong state maintained a semblance of peace for many years. Qingyun and Helian Chen knew that the two of them, a Yongguo monarch and a Jin prince, both of them were ambitious, and they both had the same idea of solipsism, one mountain did not tolerate two tigers, and if the two tigers collided, they would only die endlessly. Leng Yan clenched his fists tightly, looked at the candle flame that fell to the ground, and lowered his head, afraid that he would anger His Majesty by saying more things that should not be said. Li Qingyun calmed his mood and turned to look at Leng Yan, "The desperate trick that you let you investigate, but there are eyebrows" Leng said: "Back to Your Majesty, the lowly official sent people to Miaojiang to investigate, and the desperate trick was bought by an old man a hundred years ago. The old man had gray hair and looked more than a hundred years old, and after he bought the few remaining desperate tricks, he disappeared in Kyushu. "

Disappeared" Li Qingyun asked rhetorically.

"Yes. The secret agent has already found the grandson and granddaughter of the family who sold the desperate love, and they said that the other party was mysterious, wearing a white cape, and left after the transaction, leaving nothing behind. Leng Yan pondered: "Logically speaking, that old man, more than a hundred years ago, should also die." The desperate love may have been lost in the folk circulation.