Chapter 69: O My Majesty

As soon as the words fell, Li Qingyunfeng's eyes lost his mind, his cheeks were red, like a fire, his heart was itching and unbearable, and he emitted a thrilling and heart-catching color.

Ink hair scattered on the pillow, white as jade hands tied above the head, the beauty of spring here, absolutely gorgeous, lustful. The phoenix's eyes slowly closed, and the incense sweat slipped from his forehead.

Red candles move, incense burners swirl around, and tulle gently moves with the wind. The beautiful scent of the room is like the eroded fragrance of delicate flowers, and the smell of spring is very exciting. , pouring rain drops down.

The maids and servants worked conscientiously and earnestly, turning a deaf ear to the cries that filled the cracks from time to time, and being a dead man, many hidden masters in the courtyard pretended to be the maids and servants, guarding this place, and the movements were very machine. The two maids looked at each other without a look, and other information was intertwined in the air, so they bowed their heads and continued to work.

Bai Jingce returned after dealing with things in the suburbs. A maid said, "White Prince, the master has an order, and no one should disturb him."

Bai Jingce's face changed: "He is here again!" He gritted his teeth and vaguely heard something, and Tie Qing said with a straight face: The situation in Kyushu is not at peace, and he is indulging in beauty like what words!"

The maid paused and did not speak. She felt that Bai Gongzi just couldn't eat the grapes and said that the grapes were sour.

If Bai Jingce is strong enough, has great ability, and has the ability to compete with loneliness, now the beauty is pregnant with Bai Jingce.

The real identity of the maid is not a maid, but a killer assassin of the killer organization in the Star Building, she is loyal to the current Star Tower Lord, understands what the current Lord is doing, and understands what this group of people are fighting for.

She lifted her eyelids expressionlessly, it was really boring, the strength of the Lord was always unfathomable, and when others thought that this was the true face of his Lushan, in fact, it was just the tip of his iceberg. The Kyushu Continent has not been able to produce such a wizard who can shock the world for thousands of years, no, it should be a ghost talent.

Lonely and lonely has a cold temperament, but does not like to scramble.

But if he really has what he wants, no one can grab something in the mouth of loneliness.

To eat from a tiger is tantamount to suicide.

Bai Jingce saw that she was silent and whispered, "Xingchen Lou takes the situation under the Kyushu as its own responsibility, do you want to watch him deviate from the morality of the past alone, turn his back on the faith of the Xingchen Lou, and become a thoroughly evil person?"

It's all about being alone and alone.

He can write a safe world, martial arts can kill all four sides, and intelligently plot the country. Such a person, if he erases the morality of the world in his heart and erases the faith of the Star Tower in the world, he will be the most terrifying evil person in Kyushu.

He has the ability to cover the sky with one hand.

Once he falls into the path of evil. The world of Kyushu is in danger. The maid said coldly, "The slave is only responsible for obeying the Lord's orders, and nothing else."

Bai Jingce gritted his teeth in anger.

He remembered the original intention of coming to Yongguo.

At first, he just wanted to kill Li Qingyun.