Chapter 25: The reassuring fragrance of plum blossoms

The wide red cuffs fall down with an embroidered pad embroidered with plum blossoms. Li Qingyun picked it up and put it on the tip of his nose to sniff lightly, and a reassuring plum blossom fragrance came to his nose, gradually calming Li Qingyun's restless heart.

"What about Your Majesty?"

"It's the son who has come."

The eunuch smiled flatteringly, and now Du Lonely is the red man beside His Majesty, who dares to offend Du Lonely.

Lonely and lonely slowly stepped into the main hall, a snow-clad black hair, clear and unique, the appearance was unique, and the eyes that were like glass jade slowly stared at Li Qingyun who was supporting the desk.

Unexpectedly, Li Qingyun strode straight to the waist of the lonely person, buried his face in the neck socket of the lonely lonely, smelled the faint plum blossom fragrance from the person in front of him, and couldn't help but feel a pang of relief.

He loves the smell of solitude.

Proud of the snow and cold plum, quiet and elegant, there is a charm of the spirit.

"I have heard about Qionglin Court that Lu Gonggong has already gone to find the Sixth Princess with the medicine. They were all preaching that His Majesty was inhuman, not even his own brother. Lonely and indifferent.

He felt the body of the person in his arms tremble slightly, his eyes were slightly heavy, he frowned slightly, slowly extended his hand, and involuntarily patted Li Qingyun's back.

Li Qingyun raised his head, and Feng Feng smiled: "They are right." If you oppose Li Su, you will have to die, Li Xuan is stupid and crazy today in front of the face of other countries, he is crazy and not enough, he wants him to cut off his children and grandchildren like Li Su, and wants him to no longer have the ability to rob things from him!

He held out his hand, and the slender five fingers grabbed the lonely clothes, and the phoenix eyes narrowed slightly: "Ah Li, you will not betray the Yuan, right?" Du

Lonely's cold hands slowly squeezed Li Qingyun's wrists, and he saw the arrogance and fierceness on Li Qingyun's face, but he also clearly felt the loneliness in Li Qingyun's eyes. He whispered, "Hmm. Oh, he laughed so beautifully...

Li Qingyun was almost shaken by Meise again, he took a step back, and Feng Yi provoked: "Ah Li, I really can't bear it one day." 

Du Lonely understood what Li Qingyun was saying, and frowned slightly: "If Your Majesty can put this mind on the Jiangshan Sheji." His tone grew cold, "I believe Your Majesty will be a wise man of all ages."

"All right, Ah Li, I didn't do anything to you that day." Li Qingyun held his hand, and Dan Feng had a little smile in his eyes, "You go back to Yaohua Palace and rest well." 

"Tonight I will entertain the envoys of the Three Kingdoms, and I want to go too." Lonely and silent looking at him.

Li Qingyun was in trouble.

At tonight's state banquet, there was a perverted and fierce Prince Helian Chen of the Jin Dynasty that he was most jealous of.

He did not want the cannon fodder attackers to see the loneliness, let alone let them fall under the aura of the protagonist of the people, fall in love with the lonely, in order to snatch away the loneliness, and destroy his country.

"Does Your Majesty want to?" The pupils of the lonely eyes are as cold as the moon.

Li Qingyun saw that he was lonely and unhappy.

He sighed, thinking that this was the person he loved after all.

He knew that this person was the protagonist of the multitude, and he knew that being alone could pose a threat to him.