Chapter 41: Be My Wife

Duan Chuliu prepared the meal and said softly, "Remember to eat today's dinner." When the words fell, she left with a red face and took the door of the courtyard by the way. She had already let Shen Qi and Shen Huai's sisters and brothers go to the village chief's house to live, and she herself went to live in Duan Qingqing's house next door, and this small courtyard was personally guarded by her, and no one was allowed to go in and disturb it. Shen Huai tilted his head and said strangely, "Sister Liu'er, why didn't Brother Ah Li and Brother Jiu'er not come out during this time?" Before Liu could speak, Shen Qi knocked on Shen Huai's head, and his voice was extremely cold, "Little children, don't ask what you shouldn't ask." Shen Huai looked at the fierce Shen Qi with tearful eyes. Duan Chuliu rubbed Shen Huai's head and smiled softly, "Well, Huai'er is still young." You'll know it when you grow up. She raised her eyes and gently reproached, "Xiao Qi, don't be so fierce to Huai'er, you Shen Qi said coldly: "Shen Huai is so stubborn, don't teach a good lesson, sooner or later something will happen!"

"Xiao Qi" Duan Chuliu helplessly looked at the girl in front of her who was already cold enough to be impersonal at the age of two/years. Shen Qi interrupted impatiently, "Sister Liu'er is too gentle!" So anyone can be bullied!"

"Isn't it good to be gentle?" said Duan Chuliu, "You are a daughter, if you join the world, it will be much more difficult." I left you here, not to imprison your freedom, but just to preserve you, now the world is chaotic, everywhere is war Shen Qi coldly interrupted, "Sister Liu'er said this many times, I know." Duan Chuliu helplessly looked at Shen Qi's departing back. It was obvious that Xiao Qi did not listen to anything. Shen Qi and Shen Huai are not beautiful people. They were orphans of a dead general who had been traded on a nearby black market specializing in buying and selling people. When she saw it, Shen Huai was almost killed, but fortunately she bought her brother and sister and brought them back to take good care of it, so that the two brothers and sisters let down their guard. Shen Qi dreamed of killing the enemy on the battlefield like her father, she also secretly practiced the martial arts mind method left by her father, secretly bought a long sword and spear to practice, and learned to look like her daughter, this dream, in the world of men for the king, is simply delusional. Duan Chuliu's eyes were helpless and he shook his head. Shen Huai is only eight or nine years old now, and it is precisely when he is curious about everything, and what others do not let him do, he wants to do. Therefore, until the fourth day, he sneaked into that courtyard while the night was dark and Duan Chuliu and Shen Qi were both asleep. Shen Huai heard a warm and incessant hoarse cry, and he couldn't help but be curious, crept to the room, and secretly looked through the gap in the room.

The fire flickered on and off, and the smell of the room was wafting. Shen Huai's eyes widened in disbelief, and his pupils continued to contract. He couldn't see exactly what was going on inside, but he saw a hand reaching out, and that pretty, slender, slender hand was grabbing the quilt helplessly.

Jiu'er, how nice it would be if I could look at you at this moment. "

Jiu'er, I want to give you the mark that belongs to me."

Jiu'er Shen Huai suddenly heard a lot of murky words that he had never heard before, and his eyes widened strangely. Then he heard the intermittent voice again, and although he didn't hear it clearly, he still listened carefully to understand it : "This plum blossom has a small plum blossom on the hairpin, and it must be very beautiful on the back of Jiu'er." Shen Huai saw through the crack in the door that Brother Jiu'er seemed to be struggling a bit, and there was an intermittent whimpering sound in his throat, and then he reached out to resist weakly, but he was firmly held by the slender five fingers.

"Jiu'er, don't move around, I can't see things with my eyes, what if I am crooked" Jiu'er struggled to leave, but the man behind him grabbed his ankles and tied his hands with a belt and told him not to move. Shen Huai saw that Du Lonely had caught fire with a plum blossom hollow hairpin, and after the slender five fingers had groped to the position of the lower back, they were directly imprinted on Jiu'er's lower back when they spoke softly. Du Lonely grabbed Jiu'er's bound hands, leaned down and kissed his neck from behind, although Shen Huai could not see clearly, he could still outline the picture inside for seven or eight points. Just as he was about to continue looking, his ears were suddenly picked up fiercely, and he just wanted to exclaim, and his mouth was covered again. Shen Huai's whole body was carried out by his angry sister.