Modern ABO: Temporary marking

The bright light of the flashlight stimulates the pupil.

Li Qingyun subconsciously blocked it with his hand, and fell physiological tears, the corners of his eyes were red, and the strange fragrance on his body was the most intriguing fragrance, floating in a few gangsters, addictive. The body is weak and sore, if not hit inhibitors, the pheromones in the body are enough to make this group. Devour him in one gulp. , and extremely fertile, they are delicate and weak, not at all. That's why the state has to come up with many policies to protect omega. A few gangsters secretly A in this area, and mark people, on, will be very dependent on their alpha, and only the other party's pheromones can alleviate their sensitive and delicate mood, and can only surrender to their own and obey everything. Omega who wants to resist again, once forcibly marked, or even permanently marked, will only obey him, and will not have the slightest heart to resist. Label many omegas. One. Removing permanent markers is expensive and physically draining. Therefore, every self-loving and vigilant choice of his own partner, his husband, an alpha who has the responsibility to take care of him and love him for the rest of his life. Obligation, protection, care for companionship, and pampering one's omega with love.

This is a genetic and natural choice. If Li Qingyun knew that he would divide into omega tonight, he would never come to a place that looked dark alone.

"You", what do you want to do" Li Qingyun cried, his voice was a little hoarse, the corners of his eyes were a little red, he looked at them vigilantly and fearfully, and his body involuntarily pressed closer to the wall.

His appearance will only make the other party more excited.

"It's so pitiful, like an abandoned kitten, hiding by the wall and secretly in heat, and was discovered by bad people."

"The left omega will be dragged back to the wolf's den by the evil wolf." A hand covered Li Qingyun's wrist. The back of the other person's hand gently stroked Li Qingyun's cheek. Like the serpents of the Garden of Eden, they touch their prey with incomparable smoothness. A brilliant, blooming, incomparably beautiful flower. About to be destroyed by the wolves who drooled. Li Qingyun's brain was blank, and his phoenix eyes had lost his mind: "I, I have a lot of money at home, and I can send you money if you release me." I can give you as much as you want.

"It's so tempting, money haha." The gangster led by Li Qingyun pinched Li Qingyun's chin fiercely, his eyes were fierce, and he cruelly refused the little pitiful plea in front of him: Unfortunately, we are not for money! I want to mark you forever and make you our exclusive omega, always on call, always in our hands.

"If you are well-behaved, we won't hurt you."

Li Qingyun trembled all over, and the physical tears could not stop falling, falling on the man's hand, and the tearful phoenix eyes reflected hatred: 'You dare, how dare you! I will not let go of your alley, and the weird and lewd laughter of three men surrounded Li Qingyun's ears.

He said he wouldn't let us go, just when Li Qingyun thought he was desperate to the point of desperation. The leader's head slammed hard, blood flowed out, and before he could react, he fell to the ground.

"Lean! What a situation!"

"Damn, it's the alpha who pretends to be 0 that day!"

"Fuck! Above! Kill him! Dare to come and spoil our good deeds!" Li Qingyun exuded a beautiful and lustful fragrance of demons, his phoenix eyes gradually lost his concentration, he was about to lose his control, lying weakly on the wall, he seemed to need no, not as if, he needed it very much. He doesn't care who is coming in front of him at all, he only knows that he is uncomfortable, and the discomfort during estrus makes the second differentiation meet him in a special period, and the discomfort is doubled. Dugu Li took a brick and released an extremely aggressive alpha pheromone attack, plus his strong skills, and beat a few gangsters down in three or two strokes.