Chapter 85: Dugu Li Wants to Be His Sword Blade

"Come, activate all the organs of the Prince's Mansion!" Helian Chen's eyes were gloomy, murderous aura, Dugu Li's eyes were cold, slightly down, and the blood splashed on his cheeks slowly dripped down the corner of his jaw. He knew that he couldn't continue to consume like this, and sooner or later he would be consumed here by this wheel war. The sword was raised again, and with lightning speed, it slammed forward. He ignored the surrounding sword wounds and attacked straight towards Helian Chen. Chen instantly blocked Li Qingyun in front of him and aimed his back at Dugu Li's sword. The sword went sideways and plunged straight into the air beside it. Dugu Liyi grasped Li Qingyun's hand, and after a brief confrontation with Helian Chen, he was able to pierce the sword into Helian Chen's right shoulder and took advantage of Helian Chen's injury to take Li Qingyun, and felt his body temperature and breathing behind his back and instantly calmed down. No more war. The silver silk string in his hand flew out, firmly nailed to the high wall, carrying Li Qingyun on his back, using light skills, jumping up to the high wall, under the attack of countless people, his body was so strange that there was no shadow, and he quickly left the prince's mansion. In the Prince's Mansion. Helian Chen clutched his bleeding right shoulder, blood flowed from the corner of his lips, his eyes were gloomy, looking at the corpses in front of him, and his voice was fierce: "Gather the soldiers and horses of the whole city of Yuedu to search for Dugu Li, and completely ban the Jin country!" Lonely wants to kill Dugu Li!!

"Yes!"

Under. The country of Jin is banned throughout the country, and no one is allowed to go out and enter. The whole city army surrounded a flood, and the people did not dare to go out of the city, staying at home, secretly frightened. The entire Jin country was fully mobilized, as if it was only to kill one person. Such a big battle is unheard of by the people of the Jin country. Dugu Li carried Li Qingyun on his back and hid in an attic room with light skills, where the room was warm and fragrant, filled with smoke, and exuding an unusual breath. The powder yarn moved with the wind, and the grinding voice outside the house entertained the guests softly: "Ouch, Young Master Chen, you can be counted here!" If our girl has already showered and changed, we are waiting for you to come!

"Young Master Chen, the slave family has been waiting for you for a long time." The woman in the next room has a very coquettish voice.

"Ha, little lang, come over and let my brother hurt you." The door of the next house was closed, and the sound insulation of this Red Mansion Chu Pavilion was not very good, and ambiguous sounds could be heard from the next door. Dugu Li pasted Li Qingyun's hot forehead and looked into his already delirious eyes. He thought that this person had thought that he was about to go crazy, but this was not a good time to catch up on the old days, and his voice was hoarse:

"Ah Yun, how do you feel Helian Chen has laid something for you" Li Qingyun sweated on his forehead, his face was red, his ink hair was messy, his red lips were slightly open, he was holding Dugu's clothes deadly, his whole body was trembling, and the sound of intermittent and fine broken voices came out between his throats.

"Ah Yun, can you still see who I am" Dugu saw that he did not reply, obviously anxious, frowning, and constantly shaking him. Outside, troops surrounded the place, and the girls and mothers outside were obviously frightened, and the footsteps kept stepping on it, one after another.

"Ouch! Jun Ye, my shop is full of flower-like girls, and there are no criminals hidden. There is really nothing to check, the girls are still receiving customers, you make it difficult for us to do business like this.

"Less nonsense! His Royal Highness the Crown Prince wants to investigate people, and the people of the entire Yue capital must cooperate with the investigation!" The soldier's voice was extremely cold. Dugu Li carried Li Qingyun to bed, the quilt was covered on the two, covering their blood stains, their hair was scattered and messy, and their black ink hair was intertwined. Dugu Li held Li Qingyun's hand, almost ten fingers intertwined. The soldiers outside the door checked room after room.