Chapter 100: Xiao Ziyi's Irony

When Dugu heard this, he clenched his fingers tightly, and the already sensitive nerves were stimulated at once. His face instantly turned white, obviously he had just woken up from a serious illness and was weak, and he still wanted to disguise himself with a cold aura.

His eyes were still almost cold and ruthless, and his bloodless lips opened slightly: General Xiao, you specially ran to me to force me to leave Ayun" Xiao Ziyi was dressed in uniform, his face was cold and hard, and he spoke aggressively: Go to the battlefield for Your Majesty, you can't give advice to Your Majesty, and you even need people to take care of you day and night.

"The doctor said that your internal strength in the big war in Xudu was too badly depleted, and you can't use force again for at least a year or two years." Even your eyes may be permanently blind, Your Majesty is now attacking the Jin Kingdom directly, you are a waste person who can't do anything, Xiao Ziyi uses an almost pitiful and the same! Qing and contemptuous eyes looked at Dugu Li, holding the knife and sword beside him, standing in the middle of the room. He said this aggressively, which easily aroused strong emotions in patients.

"Yes, I can." Dugu Li clutched the futon tightly, the ink hair was scattered all over his body, his pupils were red, as long as he recuperated for a while, I would be able to fight again. I can, I have value, not his burden Xiao Ziyi's eyes sympathize, "No need!" Dugu's pupils were red, and he grabbed the futon in front of him deadly, "No need, I'm not a burden, Xiao Ziyi, you don't use it to provoke me, I won't leave him, never." Xiao Ziyi raised his eyebrows, anger in his eyes, and looked at Dugu Li coldly. In the room, one person stood condescendingly, and the other sat on the bed.

They are natural enemies. Xiao Ziyi was once Dugu Li's subordinate defeated. Now, as long as Xiao Ziyi dares to betray His Majesty, he can take advantage of His Majesty's absence, draw his sword, and kill Dugu Li. Dugu is seriously injured, and he needs to be supported when walking on the ground, and a little stimulation can make him collapse, so he is simply too good to break. How can it be unmatched, but it still can't withstand thousands of troops. Xiao Ziyi looked at Dugu Li and deliberately singled out the matter of "Xu Du" to him.

"Xudu that incident, I really hope that you were humiliated there by Xudu officers and soldiers." Xiao Ziyi said while observing Dugu Li's expression, "If that's the case, I believe you won't have the face to see Your Majesty alive."

"In that case, you will also lose the qualification to stay with Your Majesty." Xiao Ziyi spoke gently, but the content of his words was pouring salt on people's wounds.

"Xiao Ziyi, if you say enough, get out." Dugu Li clutched the edge of the bed pillar tightly, covering his aching heart, and his long ink hair scattered. Of course, Xiao Ziyi didn't say enough, and he would never be merciful when dealing with love enemies.

If Lu Gonggong didn't arrive there in time, Xiao Ziyi said word by word.

"Shut up, shut up. Stop talking!"

The blue muscles on Dugu's skeletal arm burst out, and blood overflowed from his lips, dripping on the floor, splashing blood flowers, like a blooming blood-colored red plum.

He didn't want to hear his rival reveal the situation that day. I don't want to remember the powerlessness and desperate collapse of that time.

He thought of a thousand and ten thousand ways to kill himself, rather than weakly waiting for the humiliation that might come next. Xiao Ziyi was right, Lu Gonggong arrived in time. But in that thrilling situation, people can only plan for the worst.

He didn't know who would save him.

The people of the Star Tower will not, they only care about the overall situation of the world. No family member will save him. Master Xu Rong is far away in the sky, and it is impossible to rush here.