Chapter 99: Alone and Alone, Leave Your Majesty Yourself

Although Dugu Li was unconscious, he could still hear the voice in his ears, and this word fell into Dugu Li's ears word for word. The pale and slender fingers clutched the quilt tightly, as if it was not a dream, and his heart hurt so much that he was about to drip blood.

"His hands are shaking." Xiao Ziyi is a person who practices martial arts, and he can see at a glance that Dugu Li can still hear people at this moment. He looked at Dugu's almost bloodless face, remembering his proud and unyielding appearance like a plum blossom in the cold winter snow in the past, and couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. Li Qingyun held Dugu Li's cold hand, his hand was very warm, and soon warmed Dugu Li's hand, and quickly calmed the trembling of his arm. Dan Feng's eyes stared at him, and he slowly spoke, "General Xiao, where did Fang just talk about it, continue." Xiao Ziyi paused, and then reported all the battles in the Fengdu of the Jin Kingdom.

"Feng Du is stationed by Xu Cheng God of War in the Jin Kingdom, and I have fought with him many times, and I am still in a state of drawing with him. The terrain of Fengdu does not have much advantage over our offensive, so it may take a month for the minister. Xiao Ziyi said, and Vice General Xiao Shen occupied the other three major capitals, and she won a beautiful battle with fewer victories in the Sichuan Plain War.

"Now Helian Chen has sent the four great divine generals of the Jin country, and is also preparing to invite high-ranking people out of the mountain to deal with us, and at present, the situation is unclear."

"Send secret agents to find out the movements of that master, and this battle will not allow any changes to happen."

"Yes."

"Shen Qi is still stationed in the Lingdu"

 "Yes."

"Let her continue to guard, and for the time being, calm the people in the city."

"Yes." The two-man business district ended the battle. Xiao Ziyi looked at him hesitantly:

"The war in the Jin Kingdom is important." Li Qingyun turned his head to look at Xiao Ziyi, who glanced at the person lying on the bed, and still remembered the battle in the Yongguo Imperial City in the past. If he is an opponent enemy, he admires Dugu's unparalleled martial arts; But if he is a love enemy, he really has a bit of selfishness, hoping that Xu Du will not arrive in time, and Dugu Li will really be humiliated. That wouldn't be so obtrusive. His Majesty said that he was not half distressed, and he did not believe it. It's always the one who used to be on the tip of your heart. The screens and so on added by Yaohua Palace are always the best, and even sent troops and secret guards to Yaohua Palace, and ancient famous pianos such as Jiuxiao Huanpei were given to him, almost responding to his needs, even Winter Hunt also took him, and couldn't wait to take off the stars and moon in the sky and give them to him. His Majesty at that time favored him and went to heaven very quickly, and no one in the palace knew anyone.

Since Dugu Li passed out in the past three months, His Majesty has personally taken care of Dugu Li, otherwise how could he wake up so quickly. Xiao Ziyi pressed the tip of his tongue against his palate, his face became more and more solemn, like a great enemy, clenching the knife in his hand, and pondering as he walked. The doctor came, gave Dugu Li a pulse, and pricked the needle again. The doctor frowned: "This is a temporary fainting caused by a rapid attack, the patient is in an unstable state now, it is best not to talk to stimulate him." I gave him a needle and should wake up in a while. When the words fell, the doctor began to pack up his things, and while cleaning up, he instructed: "The medicine should be drunk on time, and it cannot be broken." Remember not to provoke him again.

Li Qingyun bowed his head: "I remember everything the doctor said." His phoenix eyes were slightly cold, and the doctor said: "Take good care of your eyes, and finally resign yourself to fate." If you raise well, the poisonous miasma will disperse, and you will not be blind for a lifetime, and if you do not raise well, you will be blind forever at any time. Let's talk about it after this matter has stabilized the patient's mood, blindness is a big thing.