Chapter46: Is Jiu'er Dead?

"How is this possible" Duan Chuliu looked at Li Qingyun in disbelief, and then turned his gaze to General Xiao Ziyixiao, who was kneeling on the ground. Even if she didn't want to believe it, everything in front of her made her have to flash a ridiculous thought--

the good Jiu'er in her heart may be the faint and cruel king of the Yongguo that she has always hated and shamelessly. How is this possible? Li Qingyun was a vicious and cruel tyrant. These two people can't get in touch anyway. Xiao Ziyi furrowed his brows and looked at Duan Chuliu and Shen Qi warily.

"Your Majesty, these two women need to kill the mouth" The Yongguo God of War General looked at the two innocent women with bloodthirsty eyes, at that moment, Duan Chuliu and Shen Qi really believed that Xiao Ziyi would kill them. Duan Chuliu's eyes were tearful, and he looked at Li Qingyun with unbelievable eyes from beginning to end. Will Jiu'er kill them? Is he really as rumored to be murderous and cruel, and treats human life as grass?

"No." Li Qingyun's voice was slightly hoarse, and he ordered, "General Xiao went out to guard, and I talked to them."

 "Yes." Xiao Ziyi heard this, immediately got up and went out, and then closed the door. He looked at the Yongguo army in the three outer three layers of the inn, and then pulled out his long sword in his hand, and his tone was cold: "Xiao Er, if you don't want to die, if you don't want the whole family to destroy the door, swallow today's events into your stomach, otherwise Xiao Ziyi's threat will make Xiao Er shiver." The shopkeeper's face was miserable, and he knew that he knew the secret at this moment, and it was very likely that he would be killed and killed. However, he has old and young, and he must not die because of this! He looked at the soldier's sword next to him, and with tears in his eyes, he pulled out his sword and cut off his tongue. Then he knelt down with a bloody face and begged the invincible general to spare his life.

"Let's roll!" Xiao Ziyi saw that he was so interested, so he let Xiao Er leave the shop. Subsequently, Xiao Ziyi ordered all the troops brought by Yongguo to surround the area. Sitting in front of the door covered in blood, like a vicious wolfdog guarding his master. However, this wolf-dog, covered in bloody breath, remembered his master's reddened eyes, hoarse voice, and inexplicably hooked people's appearance, and unprovoked a few thoughts of wanting to commit trouble. Li Qingyun put on the clothes that Duan Chuliu had ripped off Bai Jingce's body, and when he got up, the pain somewhere still made him inhale a cold breath. His body still had the breath of being violated by loneliness last night, and because Fang Cai was almost forced by Bai Jingce, at this moment, the ink was scattered, and the end of his eyes was red, which really did not look like the Nine-Five-Year Emperor who was high above. On the contrary, it is more like a forbidden breast that is pampered by dignitaries and dignitaries. Delicate and beautiful, enough to make men have evil thoughts of spring. Li Qingyun looked at Bai Jingce, who had fallen to the ground covered in blood and fainted, and couldn't help but step on his feet to relieve his breath. After seeing that Bai Jingce's body was full of his footprints, Li Qingyun felt that this tone was more comfortable.

Although Duan Chuliu had eleven million doubts in her heart, her voice was still gentle, afraid of frightening Li Qingyun, Jiu'er, are you really Li Qingyun?"

"Yes." Li Qingyun said, "I am Li Qingyun and also Jiu'er. Duan Chuliu's eyes turned red: "I believe you must not have deliberately deceived us." Li Qingyun looked at Duan Chuliu in surprise. He had thought that Duan Chuliu would be afraid of shock, and then began to alienate him. However, Duan Chuliu's attitude was consistent, as if at this moment, he was still the ninth child who needed to be cared for and loved.

Li Qingyun paused and said, "I am the Ninth Prince of Yongguo." The father and the mother liked to call me Jiu'er, so I had the name Jiu'er. My mother named me Qingyun, which means that Qingyun is straight up to 90,000 miles.