Modern ABO: Two A's are fruitless

"Hi." Duan Yanyi opened the window and beckoned to the crowd.

"Mom, what are you doing" Li Qingyun was stunned. Seeing this, Lu Hua drove the car forward.

Because this luxury car is too ostentatious, too eye-catching.

The first time Dugu left to see the co-pilot, a big wavy roll, and the bright and aggressive beauty of the murder weapon in the world was waving at him.

"That classmate." Duan Yanyi said with a smile: "You and my cub are in the same school, where does your family live, it's better for me to send you back."

Dugu was puzzled.

Duan Yanyi's enthusiastic greeting:

Dugu Li couldn't hold Duan Yanyi's enthusiasm at all, and before he could say anything, he was pushed into the car.

Before he could react, he turned his head and saw Li Qingyun sitting on the side, greeting him with some embarrassment: "Hey, Dugu's face is hard to say."

He felt that his attitude was cold enough today, enough to make Li Qingyun retreat, why did he meet him and his femme fatale mother in business when he came home from school at night, this family was alone and his face was slightly cold, and his slender fingers tightly clutched the book in his arms.

"Classmate, where do you live, we will send you back." Duan Yanyi turned her head and looked at Dugu Li with a smile, seeing that he looked a little cold, and glanced at the slightly embarrassed Yun cub, she raised her eyebrows and said, "Look at me, I made my own initiative to send you to my classmates, don't blame our family Yunyun." Half-joking, half-apologetic, half-warning tone.

Dugu Li said lightly: "No blame, thank you Auntie." He gave his home address.

Duan Yanyi's face changed unpredictably: "What is the name of the aunt called sister!" Am I that old" Li Qingyun rolled his eyes: "Mom, it's almost there."

Duan Yanyi muttered, "You will protect your classmates." She patted Lu Hua's shoulder, "Lu Xiaohua, let's go." "Slow down.

Dugu Li looked cold and looked out the window. Along the way, Duan Yanyi has been asking Dugu Li some questions, and Du Gu Li also responded without a match, although his temper is cold, but there should be politeness when facing the elders, and Duan Yanyi did not ask too out of line questions.

Li Qingyun, who talked a lot, did not speak. First, mom and little flower are here.

Second, he felt that Ah Li seemed to be quite disgusted with him. The car pulled into the suburbs and stopped.

Li Qingyun looked out the window.

There is construction everywhere, it is an old alley, there are no street lights, and there are muddy places along the way.

Does he live in this place, Li Qingyun is a little distressed.

Duan Yanyi said: "Okay, Ah Li, arrived, this place is not safe at night, you are omega, but you must be careful."

Her eyebrows are also a little worried, the person her son likes is so beautiful and beautiful, looking thin, it is easy to attract bad people, this kind of dirty and poor place is still very chaotic, such a beautiful, simply weak lamb living in the terrible wolf pack.

"Hmm." Dugu Li opened the car door.

"Wait a minute." Li Qingyun pulled his wrist.

Dugu Li turned his head, his eyes were cold, and he looked at him suspiciously.

Li Qingyun followed and got out of the car: "I'll send you, it's too late."

"No need." Duguli's voice was as cold as ice and snow.