Chapter 57: Ah Yun, Don't Look at Me with Such Eyes

The news that Du Lonely had taken Li Qingyun away spread throughout the Yongguo harem and the former dynasty.

"What" Li Xuan, after hearing about this, was so angry that he overturned the Dragon Case.

He pointed at the people and shouted angrily, what are you all doing eating! There are so many Janissaries up and down the palace! How to let the lonely person take Li Qingyun away" d191 soldiers and palace eunuchs kneeling on the ground.

There was eerie silence all around.

"Say!" Li Xuan roared madly.

The young general who was the leader stepped forward to make a move, paused, and said in clear words: "Your Majesty, I am waiting for the Janissaries to stop the lonely and lonely, but the method of being alone and leaving the body is strange and difficult to distinguish, and the martial arts are strong, and no one in the palace can stop it."

Li Xuan narrowed his eyes slightly, "You mean that no one up and down the palace can stop the lonely and lonely."

The little general broke out in a cold sweat.

"Don't you think this is ridiculous, how can an elite army not even be able to stop a lonely one?" Li Xuan sneered.

"As I saw with my own eyes, in just a split second, before I could react, I killed many of our generals with my sword. This martial art was so deep that he had only seen it in one person. The young general swallowed.

Li Xuan furrowed his brows. He only knew that Du Lonely was the person sent by the Star Tower to help him ascend to the throne, but he didn't know the specific identity of Du Lonely at all.

 A trace of jealousy flashed in the young general's dark pupils, and Li Xuan narrowed his eyes slightly.

The Star Tower is the most mysterious legendary existence in Kyushu, and their power is distributed throughout Kyushu, like a network of stars, intricately intricate.

The first generation of the Lord of the Star Tower was Xu Rong, the former co-lord of Kyushu, who has been passed down to the current Lord of the Star Tower, and no one knows who it is.

The Star Tower has only one mission and belief in Kyushu, to balance the situation between Kyushu and the world, to stabilize the foundation of the balance of all countries, and to achieve the purpose of coexistence of all countries and peace under the world.

The masters of the Star Tower are all strong, their strength and strength coexist, and the depth of their background and bottom cards is far beyond the imagination of Kyushu countries.

They would hardly be present without necessity. The world brings about the rise and fall of a nation.

Their purpose is not to kill, but to make peace under the heavens and peace for the people.

If there is too much strength in the Kyushu countries! If drought brings about a country of conquest, the Star Tower will attack to weaken the strength of this country and achieve the purpose of balancing the situation in the world. Li Xuan kept pacing, and there was some irritation between his eyebrows.

If Du Lonely is the Lord of the Star Building, and he holds the Yongguo Jade Seal

in his hand, then his lifeblood is not completely in the hands of others, and what is the purpose of him wanting to take Li Qingyun Li Xuan frowned slightly: "Why do you think he wants to take Li Qingyun.

 Looking at each other, who dared to say two or three things between the former emperor of the Yongguo and the male pet of the harem, even if they heard about it, they did not dare to really add oil and vinegar to say it.