Chapter 130: Miaojiang Encounters Robbery

Miaojiang is in the southwest border area of Kyushu, where the mountain roads are rugged, winding, overgrown, there are many wild beasts and wild snakes, and there are more kidnappers and robberies, the area around Miaojiang is more messy, Miaojiang people can do witchcraft, if you see a beautiful red intricate pattern of a small snake on the road, or a brightly colored spider, it is very likely that which Miaojiang people sneaked out. The southwest of Kyushu is full of spring in all seasons, and even in the cold winter season, when you arrive in Miaojiang, you instantly feel warm.

The carriage drove all the way to a small teahouse around Miaojiang, and Li Qingyun asked the guards to go to the teahouse to buy some water and food. They rushed day and night, and finally arrived in Miaojiang in three days. The carriage prepared is a white jade dragon incense car, it is a carriage that dignitaries can afford to sit on, the road will not be bumpy, the driving is extremely fast, there are soft beds and mattresses in the car, the furnishings are exquisite and luxurious, in order not to let A Li bump all the way, Li Qingyun specially prepared these. Inside the incense car, Li Qingyun's red wide sleeves hang down next to the table made of white jade, and he is lighting incense, the incense burner is full of smoke, and the aroma of pure heart and calm breath is scattered, and he uses the most expensive purple silk medicinal incense, which can help patients calm their nerves and relieve pain. He opened the curtain of the incense car and looked at the teahouse, his phoenix eyes glanced coldly at the guards outside buying tea and food. The small teahouse is open in the open air, only a few sheds are built, and the people who eat in the small teahouse are rough men and charlatans, almost everyone. At a glance, there were even a few who looked at Li Qingyun who lifted the curtain with stunning eyes. Li Qingyunfeng's eyes were cold and he lowered the curtain. When he was away from home, he was not afraid of things, but he didn't want to cause trouble, delaying the process of going to Miaojiang.

"That carriage is reserved for nobles and the beautiful man in the carriage." Could it be that the little prince of which country came out to play" "Now there is a lot of war outside, which country the little prince came out to play at this time" "But the man just now looks really good, a special feeling that can't be said."

"What a feeling, hey, I see that you are lustful."

"Blah blah blah, Lao Tzu is interested in women, no matter how good-looking the man is, where is the crispy nephrite of a woman, it makes my heart ripple ahhahahahaha." After the guard Leng Qi bought the food, he ate and continued to hurry. After leaving the small teahouse for a while away, Wuqi held the carriage while facing the people in the curtain, and said respectfully: "Your Majesty, someone in the teahouse may have set an eye on you just now."

There was a sound in the incense car.

"Look around." Li Qingyun's voice was faint.

"Yes." Leng Qi replied respectfully, and then continued to drive the horse forward.

Inside the incense car.

The incense burner is misty, and on the soft mattress, ink hair is scattered. Li Qingyun sat on the edge of the bed, wearing a scarlet robe, extremely noble, so bright that the inside of the incense car full of white jade shone brightly. He lowered his head, and his narrow phoenix eyes stared straight at the pale jade-like face of the lying man. Dugu fell asleep quietly. The eyes are lightly closed, the eyelashes are down, and the skin is sickly pale, transparent as if it can break at any time. Hair full of ink scattered on the white and flawless mattress, adding a bit of morbid beauty, he slept for three days, quiet for three days, as if he would be separated by the wind at any time.

A little vermilion mole in the center of the eyebrows adds a touch of color to this pale morbidity. This red mole is born in the center of the eyebrows, bright and beautiful, adding to the stunning color. Li Qingyun knew that Ah Li's peerless appearance was inclined to Kyushu, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt that the beauty was into the soul, how could there be such a stunning person and this person was his Ah Li, he wanted Ah Li to live, he must save him. The two of them are tightly entangled with ten fingers. Qingyun attached himself to Dugu Li's ear and whispered: Dugu Li's eyelashes trembled lightly. Li Qingyun tilted his head, put his head on his arm, and looked straight at him with phoenix eyes. Endured, the incense car shook violently, and then stopped. Li Qingyun got up, his phoenix eyes suddenly cooled, opened the curtain, and looked to the outside world. Here is the mountainside, thick with trees, about twenty shirtless strong men, scars, fat and strong, supporting a big belly, carrying a big knife, the fierce smile is evil, and said: "Lao Tzu, no matter where you come from, hand over all the valuable things on your body to Lao Tzu!"