Chapter 54: The Change of Yongguo Palace

April has entered the middle of April, and the weather in Yongguo is gradually brightening, with birds and flowers and full of spring. The people happily bought and stockpiled goods on the streets for the upcoming festival, but in this tranquility and peace, mixed with the turbulence of the eve of the storm.

In the imperial capital of the Yongguo Kingdom, the storm was surging, and many armies and horses began to assemble outside the imperial capital.

It heralded the quiet arrival of a coup d'état.

An old man who was constantly wiping hot sweat with a burden stopped and went, and when he was begging for a bowl of water to drink in the suburbs, he saw the army assembled outside the capital of the Yongguo Emperor, and his eyes suddenly flashed with tears, and he murmured in horror:

Yongguo coup, the three kings plotted rebellion. Although Li Qingyun's wind evaluation was extremely poor, the people did not think that the other three princes could be better than Li Qingyun.

Although Emperor Chenyun's methods were fierce, they brought about the strength of the Yong Kingdom. My wife and children and I have suffered from war, but we have also spent more than ten years peacefully under the protection of the Yong Kingdom. The old man was full of tears, "War is starting again, how should I and other ordinary people treat themselves" In

the chaotic mountains and rivers, bloody conquests and killings are continuous, the emperors are chasing the deer in the world, bringing endless wars, but the people at dawn are displaced, their wives and children are separated, and their lives are miserable.

Parents starved to eat young children who had just given birth to less than a month, the father painfully sold his daughter to the Qinglou in exchange for money to treat his son's illness, the princes and nobles bullied the weak, and those who were branded as slaves could never turn over.

Cannibalize human flesh, drink human blood. Such things that are common in other countries are only explicitly prohibited in the laws of the Yong Kingdom.

"When will the war end?" sighed the old man. Carrying the burden and doing the hard work, just to feed the old and the young. In the gentle drizzle that began this morning, the courtiers nervously prepared the tide board of the upper court, got on the carriage, and silently walked into the Golden Ruan Hall.

Throughout the early dynasty, the hundred officials and courtiers were silent, and none of them really dared to come out and speak, for fear of violating the majesty of the emperor if they were not careful. After all, the people on the throne are the most moody temperament. His Majesty punished several traitors and thieves a few days ago, and today the air smells of blood.

Hundreds of officials and courtiers have different thoughts.

"But there is also Ai Qing playing" Li Qingyun's thin white fingertips tapped the dragon case, and a pair of narrow and thin phoenix eyes looked condescendingly at the hundreds of officials and courtiers under the seat. No one squeaked.

Li Qingyun Danfeng's eyes narrowed slightly, and he smelled an unusual taste.

He remembered that in the original plot of the book, it was at this time that the cannon fodder attackers who pursued him joined forces to destroy the Yongguo, and the situation of the Yongguo was unknown since then. He died in prison. The plot after "death" is unknown as long as Li Qingyun can survive this disaster, avoid prison death, and survive.

You can really rewrite the ending you foreshadowed in your dreams.

Li Qingyun was not flustered, he had already prepared in advance, this coup, except for accidents, he was at least sure that he could win.