EXTRA 4: The High Cold Divorce of Parallel Time(4)

Li Qingyun's weakness like this is an invitation in disguise for someone.

If the other is alone, I am afraid that the person will be eaten dry and wiped clean. It's a pity that what controls this body now is the still rational loneliness.

He hadn't figured out what had happened for so many years, and he wouldn't trust anyone easily, even himself.

"Ah Li, you still said that you are not tired!"

Li Qingyunfeng's eyes widened, and the spring water in his eyes flooded, as if he was looking at a man with a negative heart, aggrieved and pitiful, "Why don't you react like before." Therefore, Li Qingyun's tactful refusal was indeed an invitation in disguise? Dugu Li was strangely silent again.

Li Qingyun, who kept rubbing him in front of him and begging for love and coquettishness, could not coincide with Li Qingyun, who was proud and complacent in his memory, no matter what.

He remembered that Li Qingyun had always wanted to spend the Spring Festival with him, as the king of a country, the emperor of the Yongguo, a monarch with high status and power and conquest in all directions, a tyrant who was reviled by everyone in the world, such a controlling king, but willingly submitted to his subordinate Chenghuan.

Even conceived as a boy and gave birth to a child for him.

This is in Li Qingyun, who used to value dignity more than anything else.

It's incredible, fanciful.

"Li Qingyun" Dugu's eyes were slightly heavy, he wanted to ask what he had experienced for so many years, why after many years, not only did they not turn against each other, but they loved each other so much, and too many doubts occupied his heart.

However, in the next second, Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes lost his mind: "You call me by my full name."

A trace of panic appeared on Dugu's head, as if he had made some big mistake.

Can't make Yunyun angry anymore.

The voice in my heart said so.

Dugu Li said the extremely numb title: Li Qingyunfeng's eyes narrowed lightly, and he said displeased: "Call me what to do"

Dugu Li whispered:

When Li Qingyun heard him say this, the displeasure in his heart dissipated, and his phoenix eyes began to miss it, "Yes, six years of marriage, eight months, twenty-seven days. It's going to be seven years soon, and time flies so fast Dugu's eyes are slightly deep, and he wants to set up what has happened over the years. Like his plan.

Li Qingyun looked at Dugu Li and said softly: "That year, the snow country was destroyed, although we have no memory, I still fell in love with Ah Li at first sight, we were born to be together

"Although at that time, Ah Li hated to die, how did he ignore people, and poisoned me with others to murder me." Li Qingyun accused Lonely and lonely deeds little by little, "In the end, he really helped Li Xuan usurp the throne successfully, took my throne, and locked me up and bullied me."

In the end, Li Qingyun's eyes were already mournful: "It's too much."

Dugu was silent, his heart was already terrifying, his fingertips were getting harder and harder, and his eyes were full of surprise, so his plan was successful that year, and Li Qingyun knew that it was he who rescued people by himself

He did not understand his act of saving people. Later, it was not hypocritical and really in love with Li Qingyun.

So what is Li Qingyun going to do now to complain about the past, warning him?