Chapter 159: The Empress's Great Marriage

Li Qingyun also said to Duguli seriously:

Duguli slowly raised the corners of his lips, and his stunning eyebrows were filled with happiness and tenderness from the inside out. He hummed softly, touched Li Qingyun's cheeks with both hands, his eyes were full of Li Qingyun's figure, and his heart was also occupied by Li Qingyun. He felt that the happiest time was this. He feels that he will not say beautiful love words, but he will prove with his actions that he will give Li Qingyun the most complete love, and this heart belongs to Li Qingyun.

"I love you, Yunyun. Dugu's voice was as gentle as a clear spring.

The salvation of the fish is water, his salvation is Li Qingyun, with all of Li Qingyun's love, he feels that he has the whole world. There is nothing happier in the world. Li Qingyun's ears burned when he heard it, and the two had been intimate I don't know how many times, but every time he heard this, he still couldn't help but be ashamed. His cheeks flushed with happiness, and he buried his face in the socket of Dugu's neck, and his voice was extremely soft: "I love you too, Ah Li." In the imperial garden, lotus flowers bloom. The palace maids and eunuchs passed by this place, did not dare to step forward to disturb them, so they secretly took a detour, and after several palace maids left, they sighed: 'Your Majesty and the queen are really in love. "yes, that's enviable." After the kiss, Li Qingyun was soft in Dugu's arms, and the end of his eyes were red.

Since the special nature of the body of the Holy Son has been thoroughly developed, Li Qingyun has felt that the whole body is slightly kissed by A Li  is more soft and can't walk, not to mention Ah Li's kissing skills are superb and durable, he will always be kissed and cry out and beg for mercy, and then A Li will stop, and kiss him again before he can catch his breath, repeating this behavior, Li Qingyun's legs are soft. Li Qingyun's smiled tone sounded above his head: "Yunyun, it's too unproductive, can you still walk, do you want to hold you for your husband" Li Qingyun raised his head, and his phoenix eyes widened: "

What is the husband, this is the palace, A Li did not finish speaking, Dugu Li picked Li Qingyun up horizontally and walked towards Yaohua Palace." Among the royal palaces. The emperor wearing a snow-white future queen wearing a red robe slowly walked into the palace wall, and the palace eunuchs he met along the way saluted the two as usual.

Li Qingyun drilled his head into Dugu's arms, embarrassed.

"Wei Chen see Your Majesty, see the Empress. A slightly cold voice sounded. Turn your head. Xiao Ziyi, dressed in a military uniform and training soldiers, bowed his head to salute the two, his tone was deep, he could not hear joy and anger, and his clenched fists showed his current mood. Dugu Li smiled gently, he was a rewarding character, how Xiao Ziyi tried to kiss Yunyun in the hall in the past, and how he ran to him to show off all this, Dugu Li remembered it deeply. Dugu said gently: Xiao Ziyi looked at Li Qingyun with slight hesitation.

Li Qingyun got down from Dugu Li's body, dusted his crumpled clothes, and looked noble and majestic:

Li Qingyun naturally did not forget the past, he knew that Ah Li must mind, Xiao Ziyi's existence was about a thorn in Ah Li.

His heart is still partial to Ah Li's Dugu Li and Li Qingyun's ten fingers are tightly linked. Xiao Ziyi lowered his head, looking in his eyes, and did not know what he was thinking. Dugu Li smiled and said, of course, Li Qingyun would not flick Ah Li's face in front of people,

and said, "General Xiao is time to marry a good wife." General Xiao's eyebrows trembled, he slowly knelt down, made a wave, and said in a loud voice: "The minister has a heart, only loves him, and will not marry a wife again in this life"

Dugu's expression remained unchanged, and chuckled: It just brings him trouble. Xiao Ziyi lowered his head and remained silent. Dugu Li's words were like a basin of cold water poured on his head, and his whole body was cold. Dugu Li looked at Xiao Ziyi, who was kneeling on the ground, indifferently: "General Xiao, are you right?"