Chapter 18: Who is Su Yu's real favorite?

"Su Yu, you like to be alone, don't you?" Li Qingyun looked straight at Su Yu with a pair of Dan Feng eyes.

Su Yu raised his head in shock: "Your Majesty, there is no such thing!"

"No?" Li Qingyun raised an eyebrow sharply, holding a posture of killing and robbing, he looked at Su Yu proudly, "Su Yu, you really think that you don't know your mind about being alone, every time you summon you to the palace, your eyes are always staring at him!" 

Su Yu's face darkened slightly, and he bowed his head: "The subject has no other heart!" Your Majesty Ming Jian!!

"Then you see, what is this?"

A picture scroll was thrown in front of Su Yu, fell to the ground and slowly spread out, the picture was the back of a beauty, long ink-colored hair, hair like a waterfall, shoulder blades exquisite, a touch of faint bright red and obedient and always revealing the breath of hookers.

This painting is full of spring colors.

"Dr. Su, this painting was found in your mansion and only recently reached the hands of Yuan. It is said that in addition to his medical skills, even the painting skills of Su Tai Doctor are also a must. The back shadow in this spring painting is the hot spring in the Dragon Saliva Palace, and the person in the painting is not alone?

Li Qingyun spread out the picture scroll, which was even more ambiguous, attracting people's infinite reverie. He did not smile angrily, and his red lips lightly opened: "Su Yu, you covet people who should not be coveted, how do you explain?"

Su Yu looked at this painting sheepishly, as if he was scared, quickly rolled it up, afraid of being seen by others, when he looked up, he saw Li Qingyun Feng staring angrily at his appearance,

Su Yu explained with difficulty: "This painting is not a lone prince..."

Li Qingyun was surprised, if the person Su Yu painted and admired was not alone, who else could he be except alone?

"Yes..." Su Yu clenched the picture scroll tightly, and his thin lips opened his mouth with difficulty, asking him how to admit that these days, what he had been thinking about day and night was not Ah Li, how did he admit that what had tormented him for days without thinking about tea and food was actually the person he used to hate and hate.

"When the subject was once traveling in the Jin Dynasty, he once met a good-looking prince, and when he glanced at it and could not forget it, he painted this painting." Su Yu explained slowly, "The person in the painting has a red birthmark on his back, I don't know... Can the lonely man have a red birthmark on his back?

As soon as the words fell, Li Qingyun's expression became strange. He hadn't seen a red birthmark on his back last night. On the contrary, at the shoulder blade of his own back, there is a growing red mark totem, and if the birthmark and body shape are really concerned, the person in the painting is nine points similar to himself.

But the person in this painting, with a brilliant back, hooks people very much, every move, and tugs at the heartstrings.

Li Qingyun secretly thought: This absolutely cannot be him, nor can it be alone.

While observing Li Qingyun's expression, Su Yu said, "The minister doesn't know what has ticked his soul and lost his soul." Every night, only those who look at the painting can sleep. Only the people in the painting can relieve the feelings of the courtiers. The subject does indeed have the heart to admire the beauty, but the subject's heart does not know when it will be occupied by the person in this painting, and the torture makes the subject not know what to do. The person in the painting could never be a lonely prince..."