Chapter 64: Deposing Li Xuan

Duan Yin told them many legends about the Beauty Clan, what they knew and didn't know, they all told them all they knew, and even said about how the body of the Holy Son was nourished, and in the end, he hesitated for a moment, or decided to tell it all in its entirety: There has been a legend in the Kyushu Continent for thousands of years that although the Beauty Nation Saint Son is a boy, he can get pregnant.

This sentence instantly made Du Lonely's eyes turn red and he stood up straight:

Duan Yin lowered his head and said softly, "It's just a rumor." But the Son has not been seen for thousands of years, and no one knows if the rumors are true. It is precisely because of this rumor that even men of the beauty race will be coveted by many parties.

looked straight at Li Qingyun alone, and there was eagerness and expectation at the bottom of his eyes.

However, Li Qingyunfeng's eyes were gloomy and dark, with a wave of disgust, lonely, and I knew what you were thinking. Your thoughts only make me hate you even more. Lonely's

eyes drooped, and he had to suppress his thoughts in his heart. He was already hated by Ah Yun and could no longer disgust Ah Yun. What's more, Ah Yun's health is so poor, if he can really get pregnant as rumored, I am afraid that this child will kill him.

Can't think, don't dare to think.

He approached Li Qingyun, wrapped his arms around him, his chin against his head, and the strange fragrance from Li Qingyun entered his nose, and he chuckled: "Li Qingyun pushed away the loneliness, and his eyes resisted, and he said softly:

"Don't touch me."

Du Lonely was pushed away, not only did not get angry, but looked at him with a smile:

Duan Yin gently pursed his lips. Curious to look at Li Qingyun. This man was the most violent and moody emperor in the rumor. But he was born so beautiful and beautiful, and he couldn't help but have a sense of love and intimacy in his heart. This made him feel that being able to have him was probably the happiest thing in his life.

Is he really a mermaid, but he's different from everyone else. May.

The sky in the Yongguo Imperial Capital had gradually become hotter.

It had been some time since Li Xuanxin ascended to the throne, and on the day he ascended the throne, he directly purged Li Qingyun's old troops and sent people to kill all of Li Qingyun's henchmen, which was bound to cut the grass and root it out. He ordered people to go door to door in the homes of the people to search for the old people's confidants, and if there were any doubters, they would rather kill by mistake than let go of one.

Because of Li Xuan's various actions, the people were all terrified.

One thing that makes the people of the world worth talking about even more, 1 is that Li Xuan honored Du Lonely as the monarch of the Yong Kingdom and granted him supreme respect.

This matter has become the talk of the world's people.

Tonight's banquet in the palace.

"Hahahahahaha! Drink! Today, the moon has been full on the throne!! Thank you for your love!! Drink!!" Li Xuan drank a glass of wine.

The guests have dispersed.

Lonely and lonely in a white robe of the moon, as long as jade, quietly looking at Li Xuan, there was no temperature in his eyes.

Li Xuan was not a good emperor from beginning to end. His reign was even more absurd than when Li Qingyun was in power. His initial choice was Li Hong, but Li Hong was dead, and only Li Xuan was still sitting on the throne.