Chapter 71: Ah Yun Calls My Husband, Right?

Du Lonely went to the front hall of the main hall, stared at Liu Muyan and Xiao Ziyi, who had been waiting for a long time, collapsed on the front steps of the hall, and entered the hall and smiled: "Let the two of you wait for a long time." Liu Muyan hurriedly got up, arched his hands, his gray beard trembled slightly, and a smile appeared on his face; as a new official Shangshu, he could be described as the three fires of a new official, and once upon a time when Emperor Chenyun was on the throne, he did not dare to climb too high in his position, for fear of staying by the tyrant's side and dying without mercy, and now that the situation in Yongguo has long since changed, he is very optimistic about the people in front of him: "Haha, it will not be long before the affairs of the Emperor are busy, and it is right to wait a while." Yi Yi attacked the armor, his face was expressionless, his eyes were gloomy, and he whispered, "Don't come unharmed, be alone, Lord Junshi." He took the words in his mouth and said slowly, with a different meaning. Lonely and lonely toward Xiao Ziyi laughed softly, and his immaculate eyes were light and elegant: "General Xiao." The three of them said hello and said hello to Ann. Directly cut to the subject, talking about the situation in the harem of the former dynasty of the Yong Kingdom today.

"The people in the palace passed on the news, saying that His Majesty was seriously ill, lying in bed every day and unable to take care of himself, and even eating and drinking Lasa had to be served by the palace eunuchs. Mo was not once locked up in the palace pretending to be crazy and stupid, and the result was really crazy and stupid. When Liu Muyan mentioned the new emperor, he did not hide the disdain under his eyes at all. In his opinion, the new emperor was an incompetent person, there was no Chenyun Emperor to kill and decide, and there was no healthy body that could support the body of this emperor. Xiao Ziyi stared at the solitude with a pair of inquiring eyes. In the past, he thought that this person only had the literary brilliance and appearance of stunning Kyushu, and he had a little admiration for a while. Now the ups and downs he stirred up in the Yongguo showed that this man was not simple. Liu Muyan saw the storm between the two people's eyes, smiled on his face, and quickly smiled: "Today's Yongguo is no longer what it used to be. Emperor Chenyun was cruel, and the new emperor was incompetent. The royal heirs withered away, in my opinion, if there were any virtuous people in charge, who stipulated that the Yongguo must be his Li family's "words fell, and flattered and flattered to look at Du Lonely," you said, yes, "Du Lonely did not reply, just smiled lightly, and asked: "What is the matter with the two of you coming here?"

"Recently, the wind direction in the DPRK is unclear. This official came to ask you on behalf of the hundred officials, when you took Li Qingyun away, if he died, you would like to completely control the overall situation of the Yongguo" Liu Muyan had a gleam in his eyes, "Find a puppet, you regent, this Yongguo is not your own bag!" What Liu Muyan said was very obvious, he wanted to find another big tree to seek protection, and he was staring at the loneliness that secretly controlled all the situations today. With a gleam in his eyes, he continued, "Once upon a time, Emperor Chenyun insulted you so much, used dirty means to force you to stay in the deep palace, and plainly insulted your talent and ability.

"Lord Junshi, as long as you want to, as long as you are willing, wipe out all the things that happened before, no one will remember that you and Emperor Chenyun still have such a period, the Yongguo Former Dynasty Harem is not a matter of hand to hand, you say a word to command" Liu Muyan smiled and ordered Xiao Wei to send the gift and moved into the main hall, not noticing the increasingly cold eyes of Du Lonely. He laughed and said, "Cheng Jingyi." Du Lonely laughed and said an ambiguous word, "Lord Liu has a heart." Liu Muyan smiled deeper, even complacent. Come, all that Du Lonely is doing now is for the sake of power and position, to control the government, to control the courtiers, to threaten the new emperor, all this is not only for his own sake, but also for what he climbed on this huge tree early, without worrying about the future of the official road and prosperity, the future is developed. Looking at the look of loneliness, I think I must be very satisfied with his surrender.