Chapter 158: Ah Li... Brother......

Li Qingyun had already said everything about Feng Ah Li being empressed, and no matter who obstructed him, he could not shake his determination. Duke Lu understood this, so he stopped persuading, he watched His Majesty grow up from childhood, and watched him get married, naturally he also hoped that His Majesty's wish could be fulfilled. Lu Gonggong thought for a long time and came up with a countermeasure:

"Okay, that's it. "As long as Li Qingyun can make Ah Li the empress, he will use any method.

Half a month later.

Li Qingyun used the Heavenly Oracle and the Mandate of Heaven to successfully get all the ministers to agree that there was a male empress in the Yongguo. In addition, after Dugu Li handled the finances and other affairs of the harem, he appointed the post of military division of the DPRK, and he would go to the morning dynasty every day. A few days earlier, the Qunchen had long been convinced of Dugu's departure.

Dugu rightfully sat on the position of "queen".

Li Qingyun and the Yongguo Qunchen even re-mentioned the title

of Empress Affection, raising the case with their eyebrows, and everyone in the Yongguo was well known.

After the next morning dynasty, Li Qingyun and Dugu Li will come to Yaohua Palace, and Li Qingyun even moved the office folds and so on, just so that after reviewing the folds by Ah Li's side, he could get Ah Li's intimate and considerate care, including shoulder pounding, back pinching, and so on.

Sometimes, Li Qingyun would even narrow his phoenix eyes, lazily hook Dugu's ink hair, his tone was coquettish, and a little self-satisfied: "I married the most virtuous queen in the whole world."

Dugu Li grabbed Li Qingyun's waist, lowered his eyebrows and smiled, his face was gentle, and lightly bit Li Qingyun's earlobe, he would never be soft on Yunyun in this regard. Li Qingyun's gentle gasp was heard in his ears, and Dugu Li replied with satisfaction: "The minister also served the most delicate monarch."

"Where is it delicate," Li Qingyun's brows furrowed.

"Yunyun Qianjin noble body, noble body, Li Qingyun looked at him with disgust,

"Come less." Dugu Li hugged Li Qingyun and sat on his lap, gently pasting it between Li Qingyun's forehead, and he said satisfiedly: "I didn't expect that one day, I could have Yunyun like this."

Li Qingyun hugged his neck and kissed his lips, his phoenix eyes filled with spring. He said softly,

"I didn't expect anything" Dugu Li asked with a smile.

Li Qingyun blushed and said: Dugu Li pinched his nose:

"What" Li Qingyun took his restless hand in annoyance, and his phoenix eyes were a little displeased, "

Ah Li, he is still the emperor, such a frivolous and teasing act is just done at night." After that, his face turned red again, because Dugu was even more excessive.

"Yunyunhun's body is mine, what's wrong with me being too much," Dugu Li smiled and looked at the person in his arms panting softly.

Li Qingyun had to hug Duguli's neck, and the whole person was attached to him, "You still have to criticize the fold, Ah Li, spare me."

"Call brother. "Dugu Li's smile is mixed with a bit of teasing, he lowered his head and sniffed Li Qingyun's fragrance, his voice was low, and he spared you by calling brother a few times." Glared at him angrily: "Don't take advantage, I'm bigger than you."

Duguli raised his eyebrows slightly.

Li Qingyunfeng's eyes were red, he turned his head in embarrassment, brewed for a long time, and whispered with extreme shame: Dugu Li sounded very happy, his bad taste increased, and continued to force him, "Call me brother Ah Li."