EXTRA 5: High Cold Separation in Parallel Time(5)

The underground dungeon is the darkest forbidden area in the Yongguo Imperial Palace, where a heinous sinner is held, whose limbs are cut off and placed in a filthy water prison with special potions, where he endures torture in the dark and repents of his sins.

The guarding palace people did not stop Dugu from leaving.

Dugu walked all the way to the underground passage and smelled the filthy smell of water, as well as the pungent smell of blood.

What kind of sins have been committed by those who are detained here, and what kind of torture and torment they have to endure? The further you go inside, the darker it gets.

Meanwhile.

Dugu Li saw the black and dirty black water, no longer human-like, the person had no limbs, soaked in the water, only his head was exposed, and his eyes were cloudy.

The man saw the person coming clearly, slowly raised his head, and his cloudy eyes reflected a strong hatred.

Dugu's face was ugly.

Because he recognized who this man was. It was his mentor who passed about an hour.

Dugu Li slowly walked out of the underground water prison. The sun shone on Dugu Li's body, his face was as beautiful as a fairy, his eyes were unfocused, there was no radiance, and his body was cold and dim, even colder than a water prison.

If this is the truth Dugu Li recalled how Xu Rong scolded him over and over again with that sharp and hoarse voice, and how he said everything he did with a jealous and vicious tone. As soon as Xu Rong saw him, he was "blessing" him and Li Qingyun, and even "blessed" the two innocent children with vicious words. The sun was warm, but he felt a biting coldness.

The guarding palace saluted and said, "See the queen."

"Well."

Dugu's departure from the jaw is a response.

"Ah Li."

A call pulled the lonely mind back.

Li Qingyun was dressed in red, his ink hair was scattered with the wind, he was like a phoenix bathed in the sun, proud and noble, his face was matchless, but he did not dare to blaspheme.

He walked towards Dugu Li step by step, opened his arms, hugged Dugu Li's neck, and a flash of worry flashed in Danfeng's eyes: "Ah Li, I just woke up, I didn't see you, and only after asking the palace did I know that you came here." Li Qingyun Phoenix glanced at the underground water prison with disgust, took Dugu Li's hand, and said, "Let's go back, don't talk here, obscure."

Dugu left and let Li Qingyun pull him away.

Li Qingyun's hand is very warm, Dugu Li glanced deeply from his eyes, and then looked at Li Qingyun's ears, his ears are also very red, very cute, and his neck is even more white, obviously a man, many years have passed, more colorful, hooking.

Dugu Li looked at Li Qingyun's back again. The red robe lined his waist slender and strong.

But Dugu Li saw Li Qingyun's back today, a gorgeous spring scene that is unique in the world. The blood phoenix totem birthmark on the thin white skin of the back covered the entire back, and the totem even climbed to the base of the thigh, as well as the side waist and other places, and the phoenix totem also outlined a plum blossom imprint, which made Li Qingyun colorful, lewd and fragrant.

Li Qingyun is beautiful and beautiful, beautiful but not self-aware. This dignity and depravity, pride and indulgence, nobility and debauchery, two completely different temperaments, outline the desire and flattery that make men all over the world lose their souls and be crazy and obsessed.