Chapter 102: He Still Has a Chance

Li Qingyunfeng's eyes were cold, and he looked condescendingly at the great general kneeling in front of him, his tone was light, but it was enough to make people fearful: "General Xiao, without Shu's permission, you ran to this room without authorization to deliberately stimulate him. Xiao Ziyi knelt and bowed his head, clenching his fists, and his voice was low, "Chen doesn't understand."

"What don't you understand." Li Qingyun's expression was light. Xiao Ziyi's tone was a little unwilling: "Dugu's plan to force the palace is enough for Your Majesty and you to completely kill him to avoid future troubles." In the past, if anyone dared to disobey your orders, they would be killed. But when it is Dugu's turn, every time is special, and every time is exceptional.

"Shun said, it is useful to keep him." Li Qingyun said. Xiao Ziyi questioned: "Your Majesty, you ask yourself, when you really keep him to take advantage of him, he is now seriously injured and wasted, what can you do to keep him" Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes narrowed: Why do you have to explain to you what you want to do" Xiao Ziyi's eyes were red, and he raised his head to look directly at his monarch in a big way, "

Your Majesty, once betrayed, not used for life." He planned to force the palace for the crime of bullying. He once played with you as a canary in his mansion, offending royal dignity. According to the laws of my kingdom, he should have died a long time ago.

"Even if you have a personal relationship and want to raise him, you shouldn't let him stand in my Yongguo court hall and continue to turn the clouds and rain!" He single-handedly planned the rebellion of the three kings to control everything behind his back, and the wisdom of such a close demon is really terrifying! Aren't you afraid of raising tigers for trouble, and being devoured by him again" Xiao Ziyi's words are true, all his starting points may be selfish, but for the sake of the overall situation, who will believe that Dugu Li will be truly loyal to His Majesty

"Chen, yes, the courtier is to drive him away, or to anger him, as long as the courtier makes this determination for you, Your Majesty you will not be soft on him because of this." Xiao Ziyi looked up at Li Qingyun with red eyes. Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes lowered slightly, quietly looking at Xiao Ziyi.

He has reigned for many years, and the aura he has cultivated is extremely strong, and when he does not speak, he has an aura of life and death. I could only hear his gloomy voice: "General Xiao, no matter how he was not in the past, only Shu has the right to decide his life and death."

"Only Shun can decide whether he goes or stays."

"Only Shun can bully him.

"Everyone except Shun does not allow anyone to say what he should not say or do in front of him." Li Qingyunfeng's eyes glowed with coldness, and he understood General Xiao. Xiao Ziyi's face turned white little by little: "Your Majesty, you mean "literally." Li Qingyun's tone was not hot. Xiao Ziyi looked up at his monarch, his eyes suddenly puzzled.

"Chen doesn't understand. Your Majesty, you "You don't have to understand." Li Qingyun said, Lian Chen's item is on the head!"

"Shen Qi has broken through the two major capitals of the Jin Kingdom in a row, she is only in her second factory years, and her future is infinite. General Xiao, Shun really values her ability.

Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes smiled, and there was also a hint of warning: Xiao Ziyi's face turned white, he lowered his head, and recently fought with Shen Qi's little girl, he could understand the fierceness and determination of the girl. If Shen Qi is allowed to grow up and be compared to Shen Qi, it is not impossible that His Majesty is willing to hand over all military power to Shen Qi. At that time, his position in the Yong Kingdom will be precarious!

He clenched his fists tightly, and the unyielding and competitive spirit in his heart was completely aroused.

"Yes, the subject understands, the subject oversteps, and the subject is guilty."