Chapter 118: Ah Yun belongs to me alone

Li Qingyun took Mengshu to a secluded place, he looked at the willow trees not far away and the frozen lake in the river, and his voice was cold: "Mengshu, how long have you been with Lan'er."

Mengshu knelt down fiercely, lowered her head, and said, "Slave mother and slave have followed Her Royal Highness since she was born."

"How did you enter the palace?" asked Li Qingyun. Cold sweat broke out on Mengshu's

forehead, of course she knew the purpose of His Majesty looking for her, and her heart was hanging at the moment, and she didn't know whether to say it or not.

"Back then, the noble concubine took in the slave maid and the mother concubine of Princess Qinglan, the three of us, plus Duke Lu, we entered the palace together. At that time, I was about six years old, and she pursed her lips and looked a little evasive.

"Why did my mother concubine take you in" Li Qingyun's eyes narrowed.

Mengshu lowered her head and curled her fingers.

Say, if you ask you today, you must answer truthfully. Li Qingyun's voice was cold.

Mengshu was shocked for a moment.

She nervously grabbed the corner of her clothes and said softly: , was sold into Qinglou by bad guys, and met a Duanshui girl in Qinglou, that girl is Princess Qinglan's mother, that girl repeatedly helped us escape, although it was unsuccessful, but this back and forth, they made friends

"Duke Lu"

"Then how did you meet Shu's concubine" Li Qingyun frowned and asked, Mengmei raised her head and shook her head: "No, the slave is not." She looked at Li Qingyun's serious phoenix eyes, felt frightened in her heart, lowered her head again, and hesitated and tangled in her heart for a long time before sighing, "I am a dream clan."

Li Qingyun stood up straight, and he stared at her tightly: "Mengzu"

Mengshu nodded gently: "

If Your Majesty is willing to trust the slave, I am willing to tell you everything I know."

"You get up and say." Li Qingyun walked over and sat down on a stone chair.

Mengshu stood up, bowed her head and said, "There is an unwritten rule among the foreign races in Kyushu, if it is not necessary, it must be hidden from the world and must not reveal its identity to the world. Otherwise, it will invite murder. 

"The beauty race is not at all what the world says, it is a lustful and lowly race. It's just that for some reason, the countries of Kyushu are divided, and out of nowhere such rumors came out, beauty turned out to be the lowest existence in Kyushu. A hint of fear appeared in Mengshu's eyes: "Therefore, other foreign races will definitely not reveal their identities in front of the world." It is the fear that one day we will be treated as aliens by the world and then erased by us.

"But about twenty years ago, when I was very young, the Dream Clan suffered a catastrophe, and those people almost slaughtered the lives of most of the Dream Clan, and I went to the Holy Mountain to play when I was a child to avoid that crisis." A hint of fear appeared in Mengshu's eyes.

"It is rumored that all the Dream Clan have the ability to enlighten dreams and foreshadow the future, but none of us dreamed of that disaster, not even the Star Girl. That person, with a sword, killed the people of the dream tribe one by one, even the children. With Mengshu's memories, Li Qingyun also seemed to be able to see the tragic situation of the year. The man in black robes, armed with a sword, slaughtered the Mengmen.

"The Dream Star Girl can predict the future and has the ability to change her life against the sky, but that can only change a person's life, and changing her life is at the cost of her own vitality. So this catastrophe, we simply can't stop it.