Chapter 92: The Blue Dragon Rebel Army

Xudu's strict control was also strict, and a long queue waited in front of the gate of Xudu for inspection, and soon arrived at Lu Jun and Wang Er and others, and the officer told them all to come down, and everyone came down to be checked by them, and after the officers and soldiers had searched the contents of the carriage and checked their faces one by one, they were allowed to pass.

"Let's go inside."

"Thank you, sir." Wang Er had a smile on his face.

After a pair of people and horses entered Xudu, Lu Jun chartered an inn. Lu Jun said: "Xudu is a relatively small capital among the thirteen capitals of the Jin Kingdom, we have just arrived, we can stay here for two days first, make a look of doing business, and then pass through Xudu to go to the Lingdu."

He carefully explained to Li Qingyun and Dugu Li.

Dugu Li and Li Qingyun both bowed their heads.

"Do you share a room for two?" asked Lu Jun.

"Don't."

"Yes."

Dugu Li and Li Qingyun said at the same time.

"Ah Yun." Dugu Li reached out and held Li Qingyun's hand.

Li Qingyun let go of his hand, and his phoenix eyes narrowed lightly:

Lu Jun glanced at the two of them, laughing and laughing.

Dugu looked at him steadily, but still compromised: "Then I live next door to you." Lu Jun arranged an inn room for them and led them upstairs.

Li Qingyun entered the room and closed the door.

Duguli and Lu Jun were both locked up. Lu Jun smiled warmly and said, "Ling Zheng is losing his temper with you again"

Dugu Li slowly looked at Lu Jun, and his glass-colored pupils were as cold as ice. When Li Qingyun was not around, he put away all his tenderness, surrounded by alienation and indifference, rejecting people thousands of miles away, especially when looking at Lu Jun with some hostility and hatred. Lu Jun looked at him, his face calm and self-assured: Dugu Li's eyes were as quiet as a pool of stagnant water:

Lu Jun was slightly stunned, touched his face, and smiled dumbly, not expecting himself to be so obvious.

He coughed lightly, not feeling guilty that he had always coveted a married woman." Instead, he smiled and said: If the two of them are really in love with Ming and Nymph. Your Excellency should not worry that he will be snatched away, at best I am just an outsider. Dugu Li's eyes are like ice, staring at Lu Jun coldly, you better keep this mentality forever."

When he finished speaking, he went into the next room and closed the door. Lu Jun smiled dumbly, touched his nose, and his eyes were deep: "But he doesn't have any love in his eyes when he looks at you." Are you really husband and wife?"

A series of questions were suspenseful in my heart. Lu Jun was already suspicious.

True couples shouldn't be like them.

If that "Yun Muli girl" was really not his wife Lu Jun, she felt a fire burning from his heart to his whole body, and he was dizzy and dizzy, and his eyes were full of beautiful people in the house. He never imagined that one day he would fall in love at first sight.

Going downstairs, Lu Jun came to Wang Er's room.

There were already about ten brothers entrenched in the room, waiting for Lu Jun, and when they saw him open the door and come in, they all ridiculed: Yanfu is now! Why don't you go into the room of the Yun girl and be happy" Lu Jun said with a cold face: All the brothers saw that Lu Jun liked Li Qingyun, and coaxed one after another, saying that they would help him take his wife.