Chapter 107: Another Snow Season

Probably because Dugu Li's eyes were too cold, Ji Ninglang felt deeply uncomfortable staying here, smiled self-deprecatingly, and did not promise Li Qingyun to stay for dinner, so he left in a hurry.

Li Qingyun looked at Ji Ninglang's back, "You really can catch up with guests."

"He's so close to you, I'm jealous of him." Dugu Li softened when he saw him, his face was slightly pale, and he looked down at him slightly, "If Ah Yun doesn't like it, I'll call him back." Dugu

left and walked forward.

"Stop." Li Qingyun frowned, looking at Dugu Li's back, Dugu Li turned around, his always cold face bloomed a smile like a flower, his black eyes smiled, as if containing thousands of miles of stars, "Ah Yun, you are not angry with me."

Li Qingyun did not answer, but said: He did clearly say that he liked me.

Dugu Li was slightly startled, the hand holding the box tightened, and the back of his originally cold white hand was even more bruised, and the jealousy and vinegar in his heart became heavier and heavier. Flushed eyes and asked him, what about you, you promised him" Ah Yun did say to him, if he met someone he liked well, he would try to be with that person. And that person will definitely not be him.

The more Dugu Li thought about it, the whiter his face became.

He stared at Li Qingyun tightly, trying to hear something from his mouth.

Li Qingyun said softly: "Ah Li, you are getting more and more jealous." Now Dugu is separate, there is almost no room for sand in his eyes, and Li Qingyun is close to which man, he is jealous, and he can't be jealous. So red-eyed and afraid to question, can only wait for the moment he says the answer, like a jealous man who can't get attention and love.

"Yes, I'm getting more and more jealous. Because I can't tolerate sand in my eyes, I don't like you to get too close to other people, those men, they all like you, they look at you with fierce eyes. It's hard not to think about it, every nightmar I have is the image of you with other men. Dugu Li said, his eyes shining with tears.

Crystal tears dripped down her white and jade cheeks.

"I know I don't have the confidence to ask you not to get close to other men, and I can't stop you from being with other men. You are the emperor of the Yong Kingdom, you love beauty, what kind of person do you want, as long as you want, countless men will rush to please you.

"I'm nothing, I'm nothing." The cold wind blew Dugu's thin white clothes and scattered his black ink hair. His eyes were red, and tears fell, like white plum blossoms weeping for self-pity. He carried the food box, his teary eyes staring at the person in front of him.

"Your injury is almost healed, and if you don't want to stay, you can leave at any time."

Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes met Dugu's black eyes.

Dugu's eyes were slightly startled, his heartbeat suddenly stopped for a moment, his head was blank, and he asked softly: "Ah Yun, do you really want me to leave"

Li Qingyun didn't talk much nonsense, snapped his fingers, and a dark guard appeared not far away and knelt.

"Pack up Dugu's things and send him away."

"Yes." When the dark guard heard this, he went to Dugu's room.

"Dugu leaves, whether you go or stay, I don't care, as long as you leave now, all the agreements between you and me will be nullified, and there will be no intersection from now on." Li Qingyun looked at him steadily, open, now is a good opportunity.

Dugu Li held the food box tightly, and his voice was already a little trembling: In the past, Ah Yun asked me to move away from the palace and gave me a Nine Xiao Huan Pei. From that moment on, Ah Yun already wanted to part with me, right" "