Chapter 143: Ah Li, It's Really Like You

After saying goodbye to the shopkeeper, Li Qingyun left alone and the two continued to shop with the little tanuki slave. Dugu Li was carrying a bunch of things, all of which were food and cages and water for the little tanuki slave. There are also a wide variety of daily necessities.

While holding the little milk cat, Li Qingyun almost left Dugu behind.

Dugu suddenly felt aggrieved.

He carried a bunch of things, walked to Li Qingyun's side, and looked at him: "Ayun Li Qingyun

raised his phoenix eyes, stroked Li Buyuan's round head, his cheeks were slightly red, and said with a smile: I like it."

All the grievances in Dugu's centrifugation dissipated, and a heart turned into soft water, glowing with sweetness. Ah Yun loved the little tanuki slave so much because Li Bu looked like him, and he shouldn't feel that the favor was divided.

Li Buxian is the little life they raised together, even if it is just a small milk cat that is only three months old, that is also the love and sustenance of the two of them.

"Meow area" Li Bu let out a lazy meow and fell asleep in Li Qingyun's arms.

"Let's go eat the specialties of Miaojiang, I have never been to Miaojiang." Li Qingyun saw a shop on the street.

"This one is not delicious, I'll take you to other shops. Dugu Li said with a faint smile.

"Ah Li is familiar with Miao Jiang. Li Qingyun's words are affirmative.

"Yes, I used to travel all over Kyushu, and I also came to Miaojiang to do business. Dugu Li took Li Qingyun to a shop and sat down.

Li Qingyun held the tanuki slave, his phoenix eyes were slightly curious: Dugu looked slight, and he said:

"Ayun, since I woke up, I can feel that my memory may be missing, I forgot some things in the past, maybe when I came to Miaojiang, I saw Ah Ci, but I forgot."

"Memory loss" Li Qingyun was stunned, and something strange flashed in his heart.

"Hmm. Dugu Li didn't want to talk about this topic, so he slowly took it over and chuckled, "Xiao Xiaoli is very well-behaved."

Li Qingyun looked at the little milk cat sleeping in his arms, "Yes, it's so good, unlike other tanuki slaves who stretch out their paws at their masters."

Dugu smiled and looked at this warm picture.

Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes turned, he remembered Dugu Ci's matter, and asked: "Then have you seen the demon king who has survived for a thousand years?"

Dugu Li's eyes were faint, and he said: Li Qingyun understood when he saw his eyes:

"Ah Li has fought with that demon king."

Dugu took a sip of tea, and then said: "Yes, when I came to Miaojiang to do business, I fought with Mo Zizhao, and the other party was very strong."

"What was the situation of the battle at the beginning?" asked Li Qingyun.

"In a battle to the death, both defeats are lost, and there is no difference between victory and defeat. Dugu's eyes were cold, "This time, he can give half the credit to the saint Qi. "He turned his words around, he is a mortal enemy, if he sees it, I am afraid that he will not be able to give up."

In the original Miao Territory realm, it was a bloody battle of life and death that Miao Jiang people could not forget.

No one dared to approach the two Asuras who were extremely strong and terrifying. The blood-stained snow-white clothes, the scattered ink hair, the fierce and cold jade sword in his hand, and the mysterious figure, the beautiful face splashed with blood. He was like a crazy white-clothed Asura killing god who killed all directions. Every sword is killing intent, and every silver string that flies out secretly invites death.