Chapter 153: Yunyun, No Appearance

"I had a nightmare, it was a continuation of the previous beautiful dream" Li Qingyun couldn't see Ah Li's face in the dark, so he wrapped his arms around his neck and pressed his face to Ah Li's cheek, as if distressed and attached to each other, in this small dark space, they could hear each other's heartbeats.

"I dreamed that we had known each other since childhood, that we knew each other when we were young. But dreaming of your master, that is, Xu Rong, after that, the dream turned into a nightmare. Later, Ah Li was brainwashed and controlled by Xu Rong's spirit and killed your father with his own hands, and later, he also wanted to kill me. Li Qingyun didn't know why, feeling that the heartbeat of the person he was holding was accelerating violently, he slowed down his tone, pressed it against his face, and stopped talking. Half a day later. Leaving to touch Li Qingyun's face, his voice was clear and magnetic, "Ayun, that's not true, it's just a dream."

"Dream" Li Qingyun obviously did not believe it, and his tone was questioning.

His hand slowly stroked Duguli's cheek, and then ran down his cheek, touched the top of his head, and gently pressed down, and Xu Yu heard Ah Li sigh coldly, and his wrist was imprisoned by Duguli. Dugu Li sighed lightly, "Yunyun."

He felt the person in his arms seem to be crying.

The dark narrow space could not see Li Qingyun's face clearly, he could only grope to stroke Li Qingyun's face, wiped the tears from the corners of Li Qingyun's eyes with his fingertips, and pressed his forehead against his forehead, and the fragrance of different fragrances and plum blossoms were intertwined.

The two warmed each other, listening to each other's heartbeats, and felt a great sense of security.

"Stop crying, Yunyun. Dugu's tone was coaxing, patting the back of the person in his arms, and kept soothing. Li Qingyun hugged him tightly: "So what I dreamed in my dreams is true" Dugu Li did not deny it, he just stroked Li Qingyun's hair and said: The faint memory is similar to Ayun's dream. You and I may have known each other since childhood, but there is a memory in the middle, and we have all lost it. Li Qingyun was silent for a long time and asked, "Why did Xu Rong do this?"

"Since my memory slowly recovered, I have been secretly investigating this matter. Xu Rong may have set his sights on us since we were born, and planned this bureau in order to let me personally kill the Holy Son of the Beauty Race to take my heart, so that I can live forever with Xu Rong. "Dugu Li secretly sent people to investigate about Xu Rong and the things of that year, and collected the literature about the Terrans for thousands of years, thus inferring all this. Li Qingyun couldn't understand: Take out my heart, can I really live forever, besides, why did he do this, why did he pull you into troubled waters, there are always motives and reasons to do something alone. "

Based on the results of my current investigation. Xu Rong should have lived for a thousand years, and he was the last emperor of the prosperous dynasty in Kyushu a thousand years ago. Gu Shuyun, the emperor, searched for secret recipes in pursuit of the method of immortality, and in the end, Dugu Li slowly said: "The Beauty Race a thousand years ago was not called the Beauty Race, nor was it as low status as it is today. They are called the Phoenix Clan, the most sacred race in Kyushu, living in the Phoenix Temple, revered by all the people, bowed down by the people of the world, are the same existence as the faith and mascot of Kyushu, and shoulder the mission of protecting the Holy Son and the Kyushu earth.

"The Holy Son of the Phoenix Clan is loved by the people of Kyushu and is the faith of the whole Kyushu, implicating the fortunes and veins of the world in Kyushu. All alien races have made it their life's mission to protect the Holy Son of the Phoenix Clan. "

The Holy Son of the Phoenix Clan all has a Blood Phoenix Totem on their backs. The phoenix is a legendary divine beast, a spiritual bird of auspicious rui, sitting in the phoenix temple, sacrificing heaven and earth, bringing peace and good luck to Kyushu. Li Qingyun was a little confused by what he said, and pointed to himself: "I" Dugu held Li Qingyun's cheek, and chuckled in the dark: "