EXTRA 1: Your Majesty Has Joy (1)

A year later.

The Yongguo successively recovered the neighboring small states, expanded its territory, and abolished slavery in the lower classes of Kyushu, while the Yongguo court allowed women to be officials, and the people no longer suffered from war under the strict rule of law of the Yongguo.

Although the political system implemented by Li Qingyun was sometimes not very humane, it was very good at deterring the surging forces from all sides, and the people stood up to the nationality of the Yongguo, and no other country dared to offend the people of the Yongguo.

This relatively iron-blooded political method slowly became understood by the people.

What Li Qingyun did was nothing more than killing his brother to seize power and conquer neighboring countries, but the system he practiced seemed to be ruthless, but in fact it was all for the well-being of the people.

This system, in the first few years, Kyushu could not understand, only saw the surface, and later, gradually understood, because the people of the Yongguo lived and worked in peace and contentment under the rule of Li Qingyun, and their families were happy.

He is a tyrant, but he is also a "hero" who breaks the rules in troubled times. With the passage of time, Li Qingyun was gradually respected by the people, loved by the people, and admired by all the people.

The Yongguo became the strongest country in Kyushu, and other countries led by the Yongguo to pay tribute and seek protection.

Emperor Yun of the Yongguo Kingdom is no longer a "tyrant" in Kyushu, and every time the people mention it, they are all admired, all built dikes.

Several relevant ministers accompanied the king and queen to inspect the construction of the.

It's summer and the sun is shining.

A few courtiers knelt on the ground, cold Khan Cencen, waiting for the king to surrender, they cut corners privately, did slag projects, secretly accepted bribes, and were discovered by His Majesty, and they must be held accountable.

Lu Hua opened an umbrella for Li Qingyun.

Li Qingyun finished reading the crimes of these courtiers little by little, his phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, looked at the kneeling courtiers with a smile, and threw them the recital full of the crimes of several courtiers, and his tone was unclear: "This is your explanation to Xuan, how much bribery you secretly embezzled inside, Liu Aiqing, Lin Aiqing"

 "The ministers and others know their mistakes, and ask His Majesty to forgive them!"

The few kneeling people faced the scorching sun, broke out in cold sweat, felt the oppression from the superiors, and thought that it was over, with His Majesty's means, they would inevitably be dismissed and investigated.

"Can the dike project cut corners" Phoenix eyes raised coldly, anger brewed in his eyes, his voice was cold mixed with the storm, and he found that all the families were exiled! Transfer Xu Yong and Lu Muming to come and host the construction of the Xiyun River embankment!"

"Yes!"

The courtier on the side was ordered, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

The kneeling few people cried and shouted that they were taken away, and from now on the black gauze hat was not guaranteed.

"Your Majesty is not angry, fortunately it was discovered in time, otherwise it would affect the construction of the Xiyun River embankment. Lu Hua smoothed his back.

Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes were full of anger, and he looked at the courtiers on the side, and suddenly became angry, and said angrily: "No one has discovered and reported such a big thing as Xiyunjiang!" None of them take it seriously! Do you want a black gauze hat that is not guaranteed"