Chapter 42: He Is My Wife

Seven days and seven nights passed, Li Qingyun was infected with fever and cold for a day and a night, lying tired in the futon, a finger and a hair were lazy to move, phoenix eyes were lazily closed, his forehead was very hot, his body seemed to be crushed by a carriage, and the slightest movement made him inhale a cold breath in pain. Feel a cold hand caressing his forehead.

This hand is very cold and cold, but it makes his hot forehead very comfortable.

"Good manners, how can Jiu'er have a fever?" Duan Chuliu sent the soup medicine, and Qing Li's peerless face frowned.

The worms in the solitary body have been completely dissolved, but what is worse is Jiu'er's body.

Although he has experienced personnel affairs for the first time, he can still understand that men must clean up after sex, otherwise they will have a fever.

But he had already helped Jiu'er clean up, and even personally took a hot bath for him. Supposedly, it is long overdue.

But how his body was still so weak, Jiu'er had been burning for two days, and there was no sign of going down this time.

His heart also sank to the bottom.

"Nine, come, drink the medicine." Duan Chuliu came with a black medicine and gently blew the medicine,

"I'll come." Du Lonely held out his hand, and Duan Chuliu wouldn't let him touch it, "Du Lonely Prince is currently blind in both eyes, so let me do it."

Du Lonely left his jaw and groped to support Li Qingyun and let him lean on his shoulder.

Duan Chuliu sat aside, blew the medicine, and sent it into the mouth of the exhausted Li Qingyun, she saw Li Qingyun unconsciously open his red lips, after drinking the medicine, he frowned uncomfortably,

"Jiu'er is bitter sister here has candied fruit." After drinking it, I will eat the sweet preserves. Duan Chuliu carefully fed, and after feeding, he fed.

||

He had a candied fruit, and finally saw Jiu'er lick his lips greedily.

"How does Willow Girl know that he likes to eat preserves?" asked Du Lonely.

Duan Chuliu smiled lightly, "Every time Jiu'er eats with us, he always has to eat a few, he prefers sweets, and I remember it when I see it." The medicine is so bitter that Jiu'er must eat something sweet. 

Even Duan Chuliu could know what he liked.

And he didn't know anything about it, and he didn't want his eyes to get better soon.

Duan Chuliu smiled softly, "Don't be in a hurry for the lonely prince, when your eyes are good, there is a chance to slowly understand this." After finishing her speech, she sighed again and wiped the cold sweat from Li Qingyun's forehead, "I really don't know why Jiu'er's body is so weak than ordinary people, and after burning for two days and two nights, she can't see any better." Duan Chuliu's heart was dying quickly.

The whole Duanjia village came to visit Jiu'er, knowing that after he had a fever, especially after burning for two days and two nights, he did not see any good, and the entire beauty tribe was in a miserable cloud.

Lonely and slender five fingers touched Li Qingyun's hot head, the first time he encountered someone who could have such a poor physique, maybe a fever could kill him

Indifferent heart, as if he had been cut through by the tip of a knife, stabbed him in pain, "Aunt

Liu'er, I know a divine doctor, but he is a member of the White Family." Lonely whispered. tfam0d