Chapter 16: Li Qingyun, You Don't Talk About Credit!

"In addition to the piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, Ah Li's young master also taught other things?" Can archery on horseback be done? "A little bit about fur."

Li Qingyun smiled, it just so happened that today's government affairs were not busy, he listened to the song of solitude and loneliness, and his mood was so good that he forgot about Zhou Guo's proton. He ordered the little eunuch to send Go, and after placing it on top of Zhuo Case, after setting up the chess pieces, Li Qingyun invited Du Lonely to play chess while saying: "It just so happens that in a month it will be Chinese New Year's Eve, and after Chinese New Year's Eve it will be winter hunting..."

Li Qingyun's voice stopped abruptly.

He remembered that in the original plot, it was in this winter hunt that the royalists designed to frame the lonely man for him and blind his eyes.

Since then, the lonely man has become a blind person, which is also the ultimate reason why the lonely and lonely person hated Li Qingyun later, and the winter hunting can be said to be full of dangers.

"Well, let's talk about it then, or don't take Ah away for winter hunting." Li Qingyun played a chess game.

"Why did Your Majesty change his mind?" Du Lonely left a son to surround Li Qingyun.

"I'm happy." Li Qingyun picked Dan Feng's eyes and glared at him.

Solitary Centrifugal Path: It's really arrogant.

"Fang Cai Ah Li said, Teach Mr. Teach that your piano sound has no emotion, and you can't play a piece of music with a soul." But I liked it. Li Qingyun laughed softly, "Shuo still wants to hear Ah Li play "Phoenix Seeking Phoenix". 

If the piece was played for him, it would have been even better.

"I'm born with a lack of emotion, and I'm afraid I can't play it." Du Lonely lightly observed the situation of the chess pieces, his eyes were slightly deep, he dropped a son, raised his eyes, and said, "Your Majesty, it's your turn." 

"Ah Li didn't care about anyone since he was a child?" Li Qingyun casually dropped a son, looking intently at the lonely and lonely, "Qingmei bamboo horse, two small guesses? 

The lonely hand paused.

Instead, he remembered that when he was eight years old, when he followed his father and mother to the Yongguo Palace, he met a pink-carved and jade-carved little prince who was born and lovely, barefoot, walking in the snow while crying and falling, looking very pitiful.

Solitude handed him a handkerchief and wiped his tears. The innate honorable little prince grabbed his handkerchief, his eyes were red, like pearl-like teardrops kept falling, and his voice was milky and loving: "Brother, I want to find my mother-in-law, they want to kill my mother-in-law, can you take me to find my mother-in-law?"

He wanted to take the pink-looking little prince to find his mother, but the guards around him took him away with a cold face.

"The affairs of other countries are in charge of Your Highness."

Du Lonely was only eight years old at the time, carried away by the tall and handsome guards, and he could only watch from a distance as the little prince ran through the long palace wall to find his mother.

It's pathetic.

Li Qingyun was in power in the present Yong Kingdom, and even killed so many princes with his own hands. The cute little prince who had carved jade in the past years had probably already been killed by Li Qingyun.

"Ah Li, is there really someone in your heart?" When Li Qingyun saw that the lonely mind was floating away from the sky, he reached out and shook his hand in front of his eyes.