Chapter 17: There are no concubines in the harem

One night's heavy snow overwhelms the golden jasper Yongguo Palace, decorating the palatial world like a fairyland. The plum blossoms in the palace are slowly blooming, and the fragrance of flowers is overflowing. At the dawn of winter, the palace ladies got up early to serve their masters.

The Hundred Officials and Courtiers were already waiting for His Majesty in the Golden Ruan Hall. However, today he did not wait for His Majesty the Emperor, but instead waited for Lu Hua, who was full of iron and blue, to come slowly, with a sharp voice: "Your Majesty is infected with wind and cold today, and he will not go to the court-"

As soon as this remark came out, the faces of the courtiers were unhappy.

Lu Gonggong left with a cold face.

The hundred officials and courtiers looked puzzled and solemn, and left in pairs, and some gathered together to discuss how His Majesty was today.

"Ever since His Majesty woke up from the water in the Imperial Garden, this body has become worse and worse than before."

"The harem has no concubines, His Majesty has no heirs, and there is only one man in the palace, and such a situation is really dangerous."

General Xiao Ziyi said, "The two adults Hugh want to talk nonsense, Your Majesty is weak and young."

The old minister worried, "Your Majesty is young and not fake, and it is true that he loves men." He did not make concubines, did not favor women, did not give birth to imperial heirs, coupled with the mutilated wounds of the three kings, and did not have royal relatives, in the long run, the country without a crown prince, will only shake the foundation of the Yong Kingdom!

Xiao Ziyi frowned solemnly.

"Your Majesty, drink some hot tea and moisten your throat." Lu Hua ordered Xiao Shengzi to bring warm tea and hand it to Li Qingyun, who was sitting on a soft bed.

Li Qingyun held the fold in his hand, but he had no intention of watching the fold. From time to time, I was fascinated and looked at the beautiful picture of the snow flying outside the carved window. His slender five fingers took the hot tea and drank it, and the corners of his broken lips were burning with pain.

Li Qingyun was irritable and threw the cup on the ground, Dan Feng's eyes were displeased and he picked up, and the anger in his eyes could not be hidden.

Lu Gonggong was startled and hurriedly coaxed softly: "Your Majesty, don't be angry, it's all the slave's fault, it was the slave who took the initiative to give the lonely prince that medicine, it was the slave who harmed His Majesty..." His intestines were almost green with remorse, if he thought of such a result, Lu Hua said that he would not do anything about it.

Who knew that His Majesty had not touched the solitude.

In order to help the lonely prince detoxify, on the contrary, his throat suffered a serious sin.

"Punish you for three months!" Li Qingyun's voice was hoarse, and his throat was so hot that he was almost unable to speak.

"Yes yes yes." Lu Gonggong waited carefully.

The Dragon Saliva Palace was quiet up and down, deeply afraid of angering His Majesty.

Li Qingyun felt that his throat was about to hurt so much that he shed tears, and yesterday in the face of loneliness, he was unwilling to repeat the mistakes of the plot of the original novel, so he endured, and in the end, he had to kneel on the body of Du Lonely, and Zhu Li gently opened the string.

"Your Majesty, Dr. Sue has arrived." Kobayashi came to make a report.

Su Yu carried the medicine box, walked slowly, and knelt down: "Wei Chen meets Your Majesty." "Flat out."