Chapter 53: The Whereabouts of Jiu'er

At the end of the sentence, Bai Jingce looked at Li Qingyun sarcastically, and there was still some expectation in his eyes. However, he was disappointed in the end. Li Qingyun's red lips lightly opened: Bai was in the mansion of Yuehua Road in Yunzhou City, and there was a Tiance army team next to Yunzhou City. As long as an order is given, the Bai family will be wiped out in an instant, and no one will stay, men and women, young and old. 

Bai Jingce clutched the cell door tightly, and Scarlet looked at him: "You dare!" The prestige of the White Family in Kyushu is lofty, and if you really destroy the White Family, the famous family circles in Kyushu will rebel and revolt!"

"Do you think Shuo cares about this?" Li Qingyun saw Bai Jingce finally afraid. Laughing and bending his eyebrows, but unprovoked people's fear, "Shuo just wants to return to what belongs to Yuan, and there are mistakes" Bai Jingce was angry and his fingertips trembled. He met Jiu'er on the other side again. Yes. This man is the most brutal and faint emperor in the Yong Kingdom, and wherever he cares about what is right or wrong, only I do my own thing, and I am the only one. The person in front of him was never a dumb teenager in Duanjia Village. Bai Jingce inexplicably felt that Li Qingyun's scarlet dragon robe was really an eyesore. He calmed down and slowly opened his mouth: Li Qingyun was satisfied with this answer: "You can rest assured, if it were not for the last resort, you would not want to do anything to the Bai family, after all, the Bai family is the largest cargo merchant who can provide weapons for the army of the White Family." Bai Jingce raised his head and looked straight at him: There is a Feng General Feng in the Yunhu Mountain Enclosure, and when you and Du Lonely were in Duanjia Village, that General Feng took the jade seal, and as for what the Feng General did with the jade seal, I don't know. "He can't betray the solitary, so he lies without blinking."

"Seal the general, seal the cast," Li Qingyun muttered to himself. Bai Jingce saw that he seemed to believe it and breathed a sigh of relief. No matter what, he couldn't betray the solitary and lonely, and regardless of the principles and rules, he also hoped that the solitary separation would act quickly, so that he could pull Li Qingyun off the cloud as soon as possible, and there would be no more power to rely on. Li Qingyun could not fully trust Bai Jingce at all. But there is always a general direction that is always good, and he hates others for cheating on him the most in his life, "As soon as you lie to me, you are doomed." Bai Jingce laughed and teased:

"Bai Jingce, you had better take your thoughts." After saying that, he slowly raised his chin and looked at Bai Jingce with disdain.

"With you, you have to look like no looks, have no personality, and have no talent." You are also worthy of the eyes of Yuan," Li Qingyun sneered mercilessly.

"Li, Qing, Yun!" Bai Jingce was furious in his eyes. Gritted teeth. His eyes were red, as if he was angry, "Bai Mou has seen His Majesty's proud bones today! 1 Dan is to be careful!" Beware of being too arrogant, and you can't turn over once you fall into the mire!"

"There won't be that day." Li Qingyun sneered at each other, "You must live longer than you, stand tall, and see far." And you deserve to kneel at the feet of the Fallen and bow down! Bai Jingce's fingertips are white. He had never dreamed that the people he would like in the future would be so arrogant and conceited. He remembered the solitude, and couldn't help but sneer: "So you do everything you can to please the solitary, treat him with peace and beauty, and treat him sincerely." Lonely but dismissive of you! You're ridiculous too.

"That's a thing of the past." Li Qingyun indulged his heart to feel uncomfortable, and his face was always tough "Is it?" Bai Jingce smiled, and there was something unknown hidden in his eyes, I hope so. The clouds came out of the prison, and the sky was gradually brightening. Chenyun eleven years. In April, the sky is white, everything on the earth is revived, the spring is bright, and the birds fall on the branches of the trees in droves and chirp quietly in the warm day. This whole night, Li Qingyun did not sleep. After returning to the palace, Li Qingyun asked Duke Lu to send someone to check on General Feng. At Qionglin Garden, there was still a faint smell of blood. All the princes and nobles who came out of the Cold Food Festival dinner were trembling, and their legs were trembling when they returned home. It was bright and it was pouring with a light rain. A man in a moon white robe stood in the alley, slender five fingers grasping the handle of the umbrella, skeletal and slender, and a hand that looked extremely powerful. The umbrella is a plum blossom umbrella, dotted with red plums on the white umbrella, lining the human skin under the umbrella, and the posture is unique. He was waiting for someone. Lonely and clear-eyed, his eyes closed slightly, as if he had already calculated everything. The time has come. On the wall, a man dressed in a splendid robe but covered in a dirty body struggled to climb and fell to the ground, and blood fell out of his body, but he did not feel any pain, and he staggered to stand up, and when he raised his eyes, Mei Yu solemnly said: "Alone." Lonely and holding his umbrella back, the cold wind of silence blowing away his dark satin ink hair. A fresh plum blossom fragrance spreads faintly. His clothes were dusty, like a divine area. Went to the idiot in the mansion. Now he was the original face, squinting with a sneer, and there was amazement in his eyes, after all, no one was unmoved by the sight of such a jade-colored and snow-colored man. But only for a moment, he remembered the identity of this person and instantly dispelled his thoughts.