Chapter 19: The Subject Shall Die to Reveal His Will

"Su Yu, you guessed it without saying it." This poison, Ah Li is also mixed in, is it not? Li Qingyun slowly sat back on the soft collapse, his right hand slowly tapping on the desktop, and his voice muffled into Su Yu's heart.

Su Yu's forehead was firmly pressed to the ground, and his voice was low and sincere: "Your Majesty, this matter has absolutely nothing to do with the lone prince!" Everything is a courtier's obsession, and the poison is a subordinate, please Your Majesty give it a sin! Don't implicate unrelated people! 

With a "bang", the teacup on the table was thrown to the ground by the honorable Nine-Five-Year-Old, the teacup shattered to the ground, and the hot water splashed on Su Yu's hand, burning Su Yu with some pain, but he strangely felt that His Majesty was so wonderful that His Majesty was high above, and he gritted his teeth and felt that he had really gone crazy in recent days.

Returning to God again, Li Qingyun got off the bed again, carrying Su Yu's collar, and a pair of narrow Dan Feng's eyes were full of anger: "Su Yu, Su Yu! You said that you were willing to be loyal to Yuan, and you even swore an oath to your most important teacher, but now you are not even willing to tell the people behind your back that you have poisoned Yuan, how do you let Yuanyuan believe you! How can Jean appoint you again!?

Su Yu was forced to look at Li Qingyun, he looked at a face that was close at hand full of anger but still absolutely gorgeous, and a pair of red lips, he only saw that His Majesty was so arrogant and cute when he was angry, he swallowed his saliva indifferently, his eyes were shy, and he slowly said after returning to God: "Your Majesty, the subject can prove that from now on, the subject has no second thoughts about His Majesty."

"How else can you prove it?" Li Qingyun squinted at the beautiful phoenix eyes.

Su Yu looked at the little palace girl who was cutting the apple, his eyes were filled with a wave of madness, he quickly went over to grab the small knife, regardless of Lu Gonggong's terrified screams and Li Qingyun's shocked eyes, handed the direction of the handle of the knife to Li Qingyun's hand, held his hand, and stabbed straight into the place where the heart was deflected.

Blood spattered.

Lu Gonggong originally thought that Su Yu was going to kill Jun, but he didn't expect that Su Yu was actually a dead man, so he put his heart at ease and did not take a step forward, but his eyes were still vigilant and fierce, if Su Yu dared to hurt His Majesty, he would inevitably want Su Yu's blood to splash on the spot!

Li Qingyun returned to God for a long time and said incredulously, "Doctor Su, you are crazy!" Su Yu's lips were pale, and his eyebrows were low: "The

minister is crazy, the minister does not know what's wrong, if it was a month ago, the minister would not have thought that there would be today, the minister only wants His Majesty to believe in the minister, if you can use this method to prove the heart of the minister, it is worth it, Your Majesty, you... Can you trust the courtiers?

Li Qingyun felt that Su Yu's behavior was simply unreasonable and illogical.

In the original plot of the book foreshadowed in his dream, Su Yu only did this for the sake of the protagonist, and at that time, it was to prove to the protagonist that she loved him and asked the protagonist to be with him. However, this kind of behavior was placed here, and Li Qingyun only felt that there was a strange feeling everywhere.

Su Yu is a gentle and affectionate person, if he falls in love with anyone, he must be a madman.

However, at this moment, Su Yu only used his death to make Li Qingyun trust him...

Li Qingyun simply couldn't understand.

"Your Majesty, you can... Trust the subject? Su Yu said hard.

Li Qingyun avoided answering this question, his eyebrows rose slightly, and there was only a cold feeling in his eyes: "Su Yu, your behavior is enough to make you the Nine Clans!"