Chapter 3: Loneliness does not like men

Li Qingyun was unconscious, and smelled the faint scent of plum blossoms with the smell of ice and snow.

He was placed on a soft bed, and the palace eunuchs rushed to wait.

Lu Gonggong looked at the pale Li Qingyun, and he turned his head to scold Du Lonely.

"Leave your son, don't forget who you are today." Without Your Majesty you would have died a long time ago! I advise the lonely prince to learn from His Majesty as soon as possible, and serve His Majesty well, and naturally your blessings will be indispensable in the future! Lu Gonggong pinched his throat to teach.

Lonely eyes stared at the father-in-law coldly, frost covered her eyes, and she could hardly control the hatred and murderous anger in her eyes.

Du Lonely said lightly, "Why is Lu Gonggong in such a hurry?" As long as His Majesty wants to, there will be countless beauties scrambling to get to His Majesty's bed. I am no more than the prince of the fallen country, and I do not have this blessing to serve Your Majesty.

Lu Gong's eyes turned red, "Serving Your Majesty is a blessing that many people can't ask for!" It's just that the prince doesn't care about this, so it's so hard for you to take off your clothes and take pleasure under Your Majesty?

 Lonely and lazy, he spent a lot of time with Lu Gonggong. This eunuch was foolish and loyal, and he did all kinds of dark and vicious pickles for Li Qingyun, so flattering to the villain, he did not care to argue with him.

Lu Gonggong's eyes were fierce, and he was so angry that he had nothing to say. Lonely and lonely is the first person who dares to speak coldly to His Majesty, but His Majesty is so fond of Lonely and Lonely, and he is still reluctant to kill him when things come to this point.

"Pain..." Li Qingyun was half asleep and half awake, when he felt a sharp pain coming from his feet.

Lu Gonggong and Du Lonely's attention was instantly placed on Li Qingyun.

"Your Majesty, where does it hurt?" Lu Gonggong changed into a flattering smile and asked softly.

"Feet." Li Qingyun furrowed his brows and kicked the quilt restlessly.

"Leave the son!" Lu Gonggong immediately looked at the lonely and lonely with fierceness. "It's time for you to perform!"

Lonely lips pursed, a look of disgust flashed in his eyes. He said lightly: "It should be frostbite, and it can be good with plaster."

He took the jade bottle from his arms and held it in his hand and handed it to Lu Gonggong.

Lu Gonggong said in a vicious voice, "As Your Majesty's male favorite, you should go to Your Majesty's side to serve closely!" Du

Lonely clutched the jade bottle tightly, and his face became colder.

"No more." Li Qingyun woke up, turned his head, and said slowly, "Let Xiao Shengzi come." 

"Your Majesty, Xiao Shengzi is not bad today." Lu Gonggong finished with a smile, and then pushed Du Lonely away.

The lonely face is like a thousand years of cold ice, and the eyes are like a layer of frost.

Li Qingyun could get the protagonist to be medicated to him, and said no. It's just that he has a low-grade fever now, and there is really no deterrent to the words he says.

Lonely and red lips lifted, he slowly sat on the edge of the bed, lifted Li Qingyun's quilt, and held Li Qingyun's slender ankles.

His slender, cold hand began to medicate his red, purple-shaved feet.

Du Lonely did not expect that Li Qingyun actually had such a pair of pink and soft jade feet, and his heart was inexplicably excited by a burst of electricity, and the hands that touched these jade feet were somewhat hot and hot.

Li Qingyun was tickled by his rubbing, and his feet were a little itchy.

When he looked up, he saw Du Lonely with his head bowed, black ink hair hanging down, long eyelashes hanging low, like feathers, and only concentration in the cold pupils. Loneliness inadvertently raised his head is a scene of astonishment, eyebrows are picturesque, like gods.

Li Qingyun thought of the phrase "Mao Mao is like the spring moon willow, Xuan Xuan is like Chao Xiaju".

It's really beautiful.

Li Qingyun's eyelashes drooped, and he warned himself over and over again that this was the protagonist he could not touch.

In the original plot, he was fascinated by loneliness, used all vicious means for loneliness, killed all the courtiers who were lonely and unhappy for him, and was crazy for him to be obsessed with him.

The last thing that came was a glimpse of loneliness and coldness.

Solitude is a crowd of people, and it is the protagonist who suffers.

So many people in the book are madly obsessed with him.

How many people in the Yongguo Palace chose to rebel in order to be lonely, how many courtiers in the court betrayed him for the sake of loneliness, and the monarchs of other countries also coveted solitude, and this group of people were eager to hold the whole world in front of the solitude and kneel down to give it to him.

Li Qingyun awakens to self-awareness, he can no longer be affected by the protagonist's enchanted aura,

and he wants to withdraw from this dispute.

Li Qingyun now only wants to put his mind on the national government and protect the Yongguo Jiangshan.

Never let his country be buried in this boring chase game.

He does not want to be the king of the fallen kingdom.

Lu Gonggong looked at the appearance of Du Lonely and Lonely and Attentive to serving, and he couldn't help but feel comfortable, and his tone also eased: "Du Lonely Prince, if you can continue to be obedient like this, you will not waste Your Majesty's grace of not killing." The

eyes of the lonely and snowy had a hint of irony.

Li Qingyun caused the destruction of other countries, caused him to become a slave to the country, and repeatedly forced him to do such disgusting and indecent things, undermining his dignity and making him lie down under men -- these humiliations, he will get back step by step.