Modern ABO: Li Qingyun O Pack A, Dugu Away A Pack O1

(The cloud will diverge from A to 0, and the departure will diverge from 0 to A, and then hide the gender)

Yongjing University is the largest, most expensive and best university in Yongcheng, and those who can come to study here are either aristocratic children with heads and faces in Yongcheng, or super scholarly gods who study NO1.

Li Qingyun's mother Duan Yanyi is a strong woman with a head and face in Yongcheng, divorced single parent, with two children, starting a business in Yongcheng, breaking into a world, more than ha, more than men, the means are more ruthless than any business predator. All the characters with heads and faces had to shout when they saw Duan Yanyi: Duan Zong.

Duan Zongthief spoiled his son, and spent on his son with food and clothing, very generously, giving tens of thousands of yuan of pocket money every month, and the local tyrants did not raise their sons like this.

So he raised Li Qingyun very domineering and self-sufficient.

Oh, Li Qingyun is still an alpha, a school bully, often fighting, no one in the academy dares to offend this grumpy young master who still has money at home. In particular, his mother is a super tigress.

"Brother Yun, today the gangsters of the Jinlian Academy next door are coming to us to single out. Don't look at who our Brother Yun is, can that Helian Chen afford to provoke"

A few good people around him, light a cigarette for that person. Under the sun.

The man was dressed in a red college uniform with shorts wrapped around slender, straight and powerful legs. Leaning against the wall, his skin is a little white, his eyes are hooking and sharp Danfeng eyes, his facial features are handsome and beautiful, he has short black hair, and his bangs make him well-behaved and can't cover the domineering.

"Helian Chen, which green onion is powerful, is it our Brother Yun," a little brother beside him continued to pat the horse. The beautiful and proud phoenix eyes flashed hostility: "Helian Chen"

Several younger brothers beside him looked at each other.

I heard that Helian Chen and Brother Yun are chasing the same person.

"That person is the most beautiful school grass god selected by our Yongjing University, the genius of the art department, and the cold beauty where beauty and elegance coexist!"

"That's the most beautiful and genius I've ever seen, and I heard that he can play the piano and all kinds of instruments."

"His is plum blossom smelling, I heard that it feels so fragrant when you smell it closely."

"And she also has long hair, like a fairy sister, and she looks good when tied up." School-wide.

"Lying groove is so beautiful" Li Qingyun's face became more ugly the more he listened, he coughed lightly, his phoenix eyes glared angrily at this group of people, and warned: "

That's the omega I fancy, you guys reverie, don't blame me for beating you."

The younger brothers teased: "But Brother Yun, that big beauty is too cold to be ignored." Brother Yun, you have been pursuing people for so long, and you haven't even sent a love letter.

"Yes, yes, Dugu Li is notoriously arrogant and indifferent, and no one can enter his eyes." He only had a scholarship in his heart, so that he could take the money to treat his twin brother.

"His family is very short of money." The younger brother said with a smile: Didn't Brother Yun send money to others last time, and people confiscated it, probably thinking that our group of rich second generations humiliated them with money.