Chapter 119: I Was Born Ominous

Li Qingyun was tightly held in his arms, obviously the difference in body size between the two was not much, but because Dugu Li was taller than Li Qingyun, when he held Li Qingyun into his arms, he seemed to be holding the little bird that was snuggling with him weakly. This action is too warm. Li Qingyun couldn't stand being held by Dugu Li like this, as if he was the weak party in this relationship.

"Let go." Li Qingyun's wrist struggled, the red marks slowly revealed, his skin became more and more delicate, and it turned red when rubbed lightly, and the marks left by Dugu Li on his body in the past few days are still there.

"Don't let go, Ah Yun, I want to hold you, I don't want to let go." Dugu Li tightly grasped his waist with one hand, I don't know where the strength came from, picked him up, and sat on the stone table in red clothes slightly messy, he tightly clutched Dugu Li's wide sleeves with both hands, his phoenix eyes were watery, panting, and said angrily: "Enough, Dugu Li, don't mess around." The ankle was tightly held in Dugu Li's hand, unable to break free, he frowned and looked around, the dark guard took his meaning, and would definitely not let anyone get close to this square mile radius.

"Yunyun, don't be inattentive, I want to kiss you, I want to bite your lip." Dugu Li clasped the back of Li Qingyun's head with one hand, still asking politely, Li Qingyun's chest was heaving with anger, his phoenix eyes were full of spring light, and his red lips seemed to be full of seductive colors, which made people want to taste the sweetness of his lips. Inky eyebrows, spring-colored phoenix eyes, high nose bridge, beautiful red lips blooming like flowers. Being stared at by him like this, his soul was hooked away, his bones were numb, and he couldn't help himself and wanted to bully him, violate him, and stain him. Dugu Li is not a sage, since he tasted the secret sweetness of Li Qingyun's body, he has eaten the essence and knows the taste, and he can't wait to be with Li Qingyun day and night, the peak of bliss, the natural beauty, the graceful and beautiful posture, anyone who tastes it will be addicted. He endured it for too long and too long, and only recently was he allowed to sleep with Ah Yun, and he also tried to be gentle to himself, not wanting to scare Ah Yun. But today, when he saw that Li Qingyun had "skin relatives" with other women, even if it was not true, even if it was just an illusion, he still felt that he was about to go crazy.

"Dugu Li, you have urged the lover" Li Qingyun felt that the bloody female worm in his body was waking up, devouring his nerves, his brain was instantly like a cloud, like a dream, he looked confused, in front of him were Dugu Li's cold but extremely dangerous eyes, his hand tightly grasped Dugu Li's collar. Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes were already red, the water was ghostly, and there was a sweet and greasy foreign fragrance around her body, which made people crazy.

"Yes." Dugu's eyebrows were stunning, glowing with pain, "I can't control it, I see you close to other women, I" "

Just because you see Shu and Mengshu close, you can't control it!" Dugu Li, your heart and eyes are small, thanks to your blessing, I have no way to get close to others! You know this, you also want Li Qingyun's hands to tremble, phoenix eyes tired of the red zone, word by word. Dugu left pupil shed tears, he stretched out his hand, wiped the fragrant sweat from Li Qingyun's forehead with his fingertips, leaned down and sucked Li Qingyun's red lips, the taste was like a tender fruit, sweet and delicious.

"Ah Yun, my father and queen, they should have been a match made in heaven, and the queen mother loved my father and queen very much. Who knew that such a flounder is so affectionate, such a happy and loving couple. In the end, it turned out to be a ridiculous and absurd scam. Dugu Li rubbed Li Qingyun vigorously in his arms, and the ink hair of the two was entangled and entangled, extremely dense, entangled and knotted and could not be separated.

"I have witnessed all this with my own eyes, and I have seen the tragic scene of my mother hitting the pillar and bleeding continuously, and Master said that I was born without a heart, and sooner or later I will lose my love. I said that I didn't care about this, and I couldn't feel any sadness about the deaths of my mother and brother, let alone meet someone I really loved.