Chapter 155: Li Qingyun is not dead

Dugu Li followed quietly, his glazed eyes flashed with a trace of coldness, the murderous aura condensed in his eyes, and his blood-stained hand was tightly held. Step by step followed Xu Rong's steps, and the next murderous intention was brewing in his heart. The dead woman who was dragged in front of her was staring straight ahead with wide eyes.

After returning to the forbidden land.

Xu Rong threw Feng Rujun's body aside, lifted the curtain, and looked at the scenery in the hot spring with a smile. However, the next moment, his smile stiffened on his face, and his pale fingers trembled slightly. Feng Jun, Xu Rong, at that moment, it was like being hollowed out of his heart, and he felt that the whole world was empty. His eyes were cracked and he rummaged around looking for Feng Jun's figure as if crazy. The curtain Xu Rong tore clean, the water of the hot spring was also released, and there was no one in the crystal coffin, and there was no figure of Feng Jun anywhere. Dugu Li looked at Xu Rong, who was looking for people like crazy next to the hot spring, and hooked his lips slightly. His chin lifted slightly, admiring the madness of the person in front of him. His white clothes were stained with blood, his lips were also stained red, and a gentle chuckle appeared on his stunning face.

"Master, what are you looking for" Dugu's tone was mixed with a little worry, and after listening carefully, there was even a little schadenfreude. If Xu Rong was in a normal mental state at the moment, if he listened carefully, he would definitely be able to hear that something was wrong with Dugu's tone. But his Phoenix Monarch is gone, and he is now in a state of extreme tension and tension, even if he has lived for a thousand years, he cannot remain calm. He couldn't hear it. So Xu Rong's eyes were blank and he muttered: "Feng Jun, Feng Jun is gone, where has Feng Jun gone, is he alive" "If a person is dead, how can he come back to life," Dugu Li said softly, "

Master, are you confused, if the person named Feng Jun is dead, he should go into the earth for peace, turn into loess, and let the soul rest in peace."

"You talk nonsense! Lonely, you know nothing and you don't understand anything! Don't talk nonsense here!" Xu Rong stretched out his finger to Dugu Li, and his tone was cold: "Feng Jun is still alive, his skin still has temperature, his face is still the same, he is not dead at all, he is not dead!" So what about Feng Jun, where did he go," At the end, Xu Rong's already reddened eyes were a little confused.

"Feng Jun is dead and will never come back. Dugu Li emphasized coldly.

Xu Rong heard this sentence and entered the brink of collapse again. He grabbed his hair and stared at Dugu Li tightly, and at this moment, he finally slowly regained some sense: How do you know about Fengjun, how do you know that he is dead, I have never told you about it. A shallow smile appeared on Dugu's face: "Master, after so many years, why do you think that you can still control me, of course, I am secretly investigating, nearly half of the power of the Star Tower is used by me, and the demon king of Miaojiang has also reached a cooperation with me, when you can see and can't see, I have investigated all this clearly."

"It took me a long time to find out your Achilles heel. Dugu paused and said lightly: "Are you ready to take back the gift"

Xu Rong's eyes were white and empty, and an ancient silent voice came out between his voices: It turns out that you already know ah. It's hard for you to deal with me for so long, it's just a pity. He sneered, "Li Qingyun is dead, and you have already become the executioner who killed his wife and took his heart, even if you know, how" 

"Are you going to kill me," Xu Rongming asked miserably. His tone did not rise and fall, even mixed with anticipation that he was not aware of. If you have this ability, please kill me, death is not punishment, but liberation. There will be no more endless loneliness and regret in the world after death, maybe he can meet Feng Jun Huangquan, and he can make up for the mistakes made in the past in front of Feng Jun.