Chapter 52: If You Know That You Are the Ninth Son

The dazzling appearance of the world, the phoenix eyes that seduce the soul, even if they are wearing the most honorable vermilion imperial color of the Yong Kingdom, they cannot hide the obscene atmosphere full of living color. Coupled with his arrogant eyes, his gaze at the Ten Thousand Lives of Kyushu, and the disdainful look on his face when he looked at Bai Jingce, but just like that, a light look could make people want to burn themselves and could not sustain themselves.

Bai Jingce sat in a dark cell with no light in sight. Licking his lips with great excitement. How he wanted to tear Li Qingyun's pride apart and see him crying with red eyes begging for forgiveness. Clouds, born beautiful and not vulgar, desire without self-knowledge.

Bai Jingce was the most shameless tyrant like Li Qingyun in the past, he was too ambitious, his temperament was too violent, his means were too fierce, and the people of the world were complaining, and even he did not like such a rumored emperor. But after today, everything changed.

He knew he was too fickle. From a young age, his father and eldest brother have always criticized him: "In this life, except for bows and arrows, you are half-hearted about everything else!" No, not only bows and arrows remain.

He also had one more thing he had to get.

"Li Qingyun." Bai Jingce whispered the name.

He may understand why Li Qingyun is so ambitious.

If there is no power and identity of the Yongguo Emperor, without the strong military strength of the Yongguo, without his strong temperament, without the fear and scolding of the people of the world, I am afraid that he will not sit on the throne of the emperor to accept the submission and worship of the subjects, but will be coveted by countless men, or on the soft collapse of the high-ranking officials and nobles, or in the Qinglou Immortal Lane, he can only let men dirty him and humiliate him.

"Li Qingyun." Bai Jingce's eyes lit up slightly.

He remembered the reddened look of Fang Cai Li Qingyun's crying eyes, and remembered his slightly frightened expression when Fang Cai himself undid Li Qingyun's collar little by little. Thinking about it, Bai Jingce couldn't calm down.

In this dark cell, he thought about Li Qingyun and kept moving his hands.

"Li Qingyun, Li Qingyun, Li Qingyun, Li Qingyun are getting more and more excited, more and more exciting, more and more destroyed.

The guards of the guard felt strange and listened to the man keep calling His Majesty's name, but in a hoarse and aggressive tone of lust and lust.

"This man is not crazy enough to shout His Majesty's name, and he is not afraid that His Majesty will cut off his tongue in anger"

"This second master of the White Family is also strange enough." It is a miracle that tonight he has sinned against His Majesty without dying. "The Bai family is a family in the field of casting under the heavens, and the bow, arrow, gun, ammunition, sword and sword Bai family is the largest cargo merchant, and all countries in Kyushu have to pay tribute to the Bai family for three points." The second master of the Bai family fell into the hands of His Majesty, and His Majesty had to weigh the views of the Bai family. 

"It is also true that although there are other weapon casting families besides the Bai Family, there is no one who can create a world-famous sword better than the Bai Family."

The sound in the cell slowly went out. The guard laughed sarcastically and said, "It caused the other guards to laugh out loud, and then whispered a laugh:

Outside the dimly lit cell, meat and laughter kept coming. However, at this time, the atmosphere in the Dragon Saliva Palace was once tense and depressing. The palace eunuchs knelt on the ground, and the atmosphere did not dare to breathe. The heart beat like a drum, the suffocating feeling of the suppressed anger from the superior, and the frightened palace maid's hands were constantly shaking. Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes were soaked with wetness, and the end of his eyes was red. Due to the drinking at the Cold Food Festival banquet tonight, the slight drunkenness caused his cheeks to be a little red. After going through those things again, I looked angry and angry.