Chapter 96: Ling Han Drives Alone

The people near the gate of Xudu hid in their homes and closed their windows. Since everyone heard His Royal Highness the Crown Prince's words, "Everyone can humiliate him", no one dared to look out the window.

Helian Chen, the crown prince of the Jin Kingdom, has fun in humiliating human dignity, which is known to the world. The bright moon, which should have hung high in the sky, was stained with worldly filth, which was the last thing they wanted to see. Unfortunately, there are about hundreds of officers and soldiers of the Jin State in Xudu, and they have received the order of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, even if the person in front of him was a powerful Death God Asura a minute ago, now he doesn't even have the strength to lift the sword.

"He's covered in blood, dirty, and it's not easy to get it."

"Is there water?"

"No."

"Then take the wine from the tavern over there."

"Yes."

A man brought over a large jar of wine bottles, which is the most popular wine among the people, and the wine is very strong. The officer and soldier opened the wine, and the strong smell of the wine spread. The two lifted the wine. The drink is poured from the top of the head to the end, and the blood is washed away.

One can is not enough, and a second can comes. The strong liquor burned the skin and spread to the wounds on the body, causing severe pain. The burning sensation comes from all over the body, and the strong wine causes hot and spicy stimulation, bringing a painful sensation that makes life worse than death.

Dugu's blood was washed away by the wine.

However, the sharp stabbing pain of the sword and arrow wounds in the abdomen and back after being washed away by the strong liquor brought an involuntary tremor. Sentient.

The transfiguration technique and the blood on the face also disappeared, revealing the original fairy jade color, which was dusty in the world. The fairy-like jade appearance is like flowing wind and snow, and the stunning posture of the heavens and people is unmatched.

He is like the blameless cold and proud bright moon in the sky, like the white plum that is still proud when the cold winter is suppressed by heavy snow, and like a heavenly immortal who is not contaminated with earthly fireworks.

When killing people, it is like the God of Death Asura who stepped on the ice from the cold and bitter land of Infernal Purgatory. Powerful, desperate, cold, proud. Now His Royal Highness the Crown Prince ordered them to humiliate such people. Although all the soldiers were amazed, they never dared to take a step forward.

Long. A rough hand grabbed the collar behind him and tugged fiercely.

"Damn it!! One by one, they are all doing everything! His Royal Highness the Crown Prince rewarded us with such a peerless beauty, just enjoy it!"

"Don't be afraid, he's going to die today anyway." Is there any difference between dying under the sword and dying under our crotch" "

His Royal Highness the prince has spoken, playing in death, although this is a man, but he is a first-class stunning beauty, don't play for nothing!"

An officer and soldier picked up Dugu's hand and touched it to his own. Dugu lowered his eyes, his stomach was revolted, and he was so nauseous that he wanted to vomit. From childhood to adulthood, he has attracted the coveted by men because of this face.

There is the Minister of the Snow Country.

Including the great general who cooperated with his father and emperor in those years. When he was young, the great general was often uninvited into the temple, regardless of whether he was bathing or sleeping.